Factors such as heredity, aging, pregnancy, weight gain or hormonal changes, and stress can cause excess fat to accumulate in various parts of the body. These stubborn, excess fat pockets are usually unresponsive to conventional weight loss measures. In such circumstances, liposuction would be the best option to address unwanted fat. While traditional liposuction in NYC involves surgery to remove unwanted fat deposits by suction, advanced techniques such as Smartlipo use laser energy to liquefy the fat before it is removed.
Liposuction is not a weight loss tool but a method to slim and sculpt different body areas safely and effectively. A minimally-invasive procedure performed using local anesthesia, Smartlipo laser liposuction in NYC involves using the FDA-approved Smartlipo Triplex workstation to get rid of fat pockets from various areas of the body. This workstation combines the power of three laser wavelengths to provide effective fat removal as well as skin tightening benefits. The patient experiences less scarring, swelling, bleeding and bruising than in conventional liposuction treatment. The procedure also comes with reduced patient downtime and recovery time.
To enjoy all the benefits of Smartlipo, you need to be a good candidate. You should be close to your ideal weight and have localized fat deposits that are resistant to diet and regular exercise. This minimally invasive liposuction procedure is an ideal option to treat and reshape trouble spots in any area of the body. It works well for specific trouble spots:
- Bat wings: Flabby upper arms or “bat-wings” are caused by the buildup of fat, which tends to hang down beneath the upper arms. This fat is extremely difficult to resolve with just diet and exercise. Arm liposuction can remove the excess fat and sagging skin and provide you with slimmer, attractive, shapely upper arms.
- Abdomen fat: The abdomen is a common area for the accumulation of excess fat and at the same time, one of the most challenges areas to reshape with diet and exercise. Factors that contribute to a “belly pooch” or a protruding tummy include aging, genetics, hormonal imbalances, weight gain, poor diet, and stress. Female abdomen laser liposuction in NYC also removes excess tummy fat caused by pregnancy and childbirth and results in a trimmer midsection.
- Bra roll or bulge: A bra line bulge is unwanted fat that appears squeezed by bra straps. This bulge is easily noticeable when you wear tank tops or sleeveless blouses. Liposuction in NYC is a great option to address the bra bulge.
- Double chin: Sub mental fullness or double chin is a major aesthetic concern among both men and women. Aging, heredity, weight gain and environmental and lifestyle factors cause excess fat to accumulate under the chin, jowls, and neck. Chin liposuction or neck laser liposuction in NYC can correct this concern. The procedure removes fatty tissue under the chin, beneath the jowl, and along the upper part of the neck, and tightens the skin to result in a sculpted, smooth jaw line and shapely neck.
- Female breasts: Many women have overly large breasts that pose considerable physical and/or psychological distress. It also restricts their choice of clothes and affects their social life. Liposuction breast reduction can address this concern. The procedure can resolve issues associated with large breasts such as back and neck pain, skin maceration, skin changes, infections, inability to exercise and/or bra straps digging in.
- Male breast: Abnormal enlargement of male breast tissue or gynecomastia can impair a man’s confidence and affect his quality of life. Swelling of the breast tissue in boys or men is mainly caused due to the imbalance of the hormones estrogen and testosterone. Genetic traits, intake of certain medications and obesity are other factors that might cause gynecomastia. Losing fat through diet and exercise may help to a certain extent, but undergoing liposuction breast reduction or gynecomastia treatment in Manhattan, NYC can provide a long-lasting solution to “man boobs”.
- Love handles: Fat stored in the flanks is very difficult to get rid through diet and exercise. Liposuction on love handles can zap away the fat and restore a natural and more attractive contour.
- Muffin tops: Excess fat on the sides of the body above the hips is a distressing aesthetic concern for many men and women. Liposuction, especially with advanced technique Smartlipo is considered one of the most effective muffin top treatments that would provide a positive change. Though it can be done as a standalone procedure, it is usually performed as a combination procedure, especially with a tummy tuck, for effective waistline reshaping.
- Thighs: The thighs are an area where fat can easily accumulate. Walking or running can reduce thigh fat to a certain extent, but when it comes to shaping up the area, even rigorous diet and exercise may not work. Liposuction can safely remove the unwanted fat to result in slimmer, shapelier thighs.
If you are looking to address any of these aesthetic concerns, consider Smartlipo laser liposuction in NYC. Do your research well and find an AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery center that offers the service of plastic surgeons who are experts in this procedure. A reliable surgeon will evaluate your goals and anatomical considerations, and provide customized treatment to help you achieve attractive outcomes.