Liposuction is one of the most popular plastic surgery procedures. Over the years, the conventional surgical liposuction approach has given way to advanced, less invasive techniques that make fat removal easy and recovery faster. Body liposuction in Manhattan, NYC removes stubborn fat, tightens the skin, and contours your body. Whether your concern is belly fat, love handles or a double chin, laser liposuction can provide desired results.
Looking for a Skilled Liposuction Surgeon?
Call 212-265-2724 and Book Your Appointment at our Facility Today!
Skilled Plastic Surgeon to Perform Upper Body Liposuction
Upper body liposuction targets undesirable fat in areas such as the back, arms, chin, and neck. The procedure improves body satisfaction and can boost self-confidence and self-esteem. Liposuction in NYC can reshape the arms, chest, waist and back and tighten saggy skin. However, the effectiveness of the treatment greatly depends on your plastic surgeon’s skill. That’s why it’s important to choose the right liposuction surgeon.
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Plastic Surgeon
- Qualifications: This is one of the most important considerations when selecting a plastic surgeon. It’s important to make sure that the surgeon has the necessary education, training, and expertise in plastic surgery.
- Get recommendations: It takes time to choose the best plastic surgeon. Discuss your options with friends and family whose opinions you respect. Talk only to those who will be honest with you. You can also check online reviews. For many people, reading online reviews is the first step in choosing a physician. However, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons says that when you explore potential online reviews on Google, Yelp, and Facebook, you should be aware of the nuances of each website. Also, keep in mind that every operation is different and every experience is special. While asking for advice might be beneficial, it is important to make sure you are satisfied with your decision.
- Consider the surgeon’s background: Your doctor should have the required training and education, as well as experience doing the kind of surgery you are considering. Some surgeons specialize in particular operations. An acceptable rule of thumb is that the surgeon should have performed this procedure at least once a week during the last five years. Plastic surgeons who have done multiple surgeries over time will have the necessary knowledge and experience.
- Read patient reviews: Your choice to get plastic surgery should be one that you should feel entirely confident in. You may be able to get a sense of how a doctor practices medicine and manages their medical practice by reading what other people have to say about them. Patient reviews usually include comments about the ease of scheduling appointments, wait times, the atmosphere of the clinic, and how courteous the personnel was. Patients’ level of trust in the doctor, the amount of time they spend with them, and how well they reply to questions can all be discovered.
- Accreditation of the plastic surgery facility: Surgeons may opt to perform the procedure in a hospital setting or in an outpatient or day surgery center. Make sure the facility is accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF). An accredited facility will meet strict national standards for equipment, operating room safety, personnel and surgeon credentials.
- Ask questions: When you meet with possible plastic surgeons, keep a list of questions ready. Ask about the doctor’s hospital privileges, the procedure for follow-up care, their educational background, the kinds of insurance they accept, and other things. A skilled and compassionate plastic surgeon will also ask their patients a lot of questions. Your medical background, way of life, procedure goals, and worries are just a few of the things they’ll want to know about.
- Review before and after photos: Comparing before and after images of a liposuction operation will help you understand what liposuction can and cannot do for you. This is also a great way to evaluate the surgeon’s abilities and experience. Keep in mind that results will vary for each patient based on individual considerations.
At Park Avenue Smart Lipo, we have highly trained and skilled liposuction surgeons who have extensive experience in using minimally-invasive and non-invasive techniques. To learn more, please call 212-265-2724
Body liposuction in Manhattan, NYC is a safe and efficient approach to get rid of extra body fat. But in order to get the treatment done safely and the results you want, you must choose the right plastic surgeon.