Brazilian Butt Lift 360 in New York City is a minimally-invasive procedure that can provide women with a well-shaped midsection along with rounded, shapely buttock. The Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a minimally-invasive procedure that involves harvesting excess fat from your thighs, hips, or abdomen and transferring it to the buttocks to improve volume and contour. Today, leading plastic surgery practices offer a novel procedure called Brazilian Butt Lift 360, which combines BBL and abdomen liposuction. BBL 360 involves harvesting unwanted fat areas from the abdominal area and transplanting it to the gluteal region. This procedure can provide you with that coveted hourglass figure by shaping your midsection 360 degrees around. The result would be the golden hip to waist ratio – a waist that is at least a third smaller than the hips.
How BBL 360 is Performed
- Fat is harvested from the entire midsection area by performing 360° liposuction. The unwanted fat is removed using minimally-invasive liposuction technologies such as Smartlipo Triplex (Laser-assisted), VASER (Ultrasound technology), or BodyTite (Radio-frequency assisted).
- BBL is then performed. The fat removed is purified and injected into the buttocks to enhance the shape and symmetry of the butt and hips.
- The procedure may take several hours depending on the areas to be treated.
Benefits of BBL 360
- Natural-looking outcomes
- Needs only local anesthesia
- Safe – relatively short wide-awake procedure that avoids anesthesia-related complications.
- Does not require hospital stay
- Short downtime
- Minimal discomfort and scarring
Some redness, bruising, swelling, and discomfort is to be expected, but these side effects will subside within a few days. To reduce the swelling and speed up the healing process, your surgeon may advise you to wear a compression garment for some time and to also avoid sitting directly on your buttocks for two weeks. Most patients recover in a period of 10-14 days.
Good candidates should:
- Be in good health.
- Have good skin laxity.
- Have the required amount of fat in the waist and abdominal area.
- Be over 18 years of age.
- Have realistic expectations.
If you are considering getting BBL 360 in New York City, make sure you consult a plastic surgeon with expertise in performing the procedure. A reliable surgeon will perform a thorough evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate for the treatment. In an AAAASF-accredited practice, you can expect a safe and comfortable surgical procedure and attractive, natural-looking results.