Every woman desires beautifully shaped legs and thighs. However, most find that even rigorous diets and exercises cannot reduce excess fat in these areas and lead to the changes that they want. Fortunately, women can opt to have laser liposuction to achieve shapely knees and thighs.
Hormonal changes are one of the main causes for fat accumulation in the thighs. The body becomes bottom-heavy and looks “pear-shaped” when a significant amount of fat gets stored in the legs, especially the thighs. When fat builds up in the inner thighs they tend to rub together, causing discomfort, irritation and rashes.
Knee liposuction gets rid of excess fat behind or on either side of the knees and inner thigh liposuction addresses stubborn fat in the thigh area. Traditional liposuction can remove unwanted fat from these hard-to-treat areas, but it can be very painful. Reliable NYC plastic surgery practices offer the solution – laser Liposuction with Smartlipo Triplex technology. As the procedure is minimally-invasive, pain and surgical trauma are minimal.
SmartLipo is a laser-assisted procedure that combines the benefits of laser technology with traditional liposuction to remove unwanted, stubborn areas of fat while providing excellent skin tightening effects. This procedure is ideal for candidates who have a healthy lifestyle with good diet and exercise, but still have fat accumulation in areas such as the tummy, love handles, saddlebags, knees, thighs, neck and jaw line. As a body-contouring device, it helps the plastic surgeon to achieve more definition and sculpt the body.
Smartlipo Triplex uses laser energy to liquefy the unwanted fat tissues so that they can be suctioned out smoothly, while tightening the loose skin for an improved outcome. The SmartSense™, ThermaGuide™ and ThermaView™ delivery systems of this laser workstation prevent overheating and minimize the risk of injury or trauma to the skin.
The key benefits of this laser-assisted liposuction are:
- Minimally invasive procedure performed under local anesthesia
- Proven tissue coagulation ensures better skin tightening
- Short treatment time and avoid over-treatment
- Far less downtime compared to conventional surgery
- Minimal surgical trauma
- Minimal pain and discomfort
- Safe, smooth and quick recovery
After the procedure, it is very important to manage the recovery phase, as it is very important to experience optimal results.
- Patients are usually advised bed rest by keeping the legs raised on a pillow for a few days, which will reduce swelling.
- Changing the bandages regularly and keeping the area dry will help prevent infection.
- Lightly massaging the lower legs a few times a day or for a few minutes from ankle towards the knee will improve blood and lymphatic circulation in that area.
- Take your medications as instructed by your surgeon.
Leading plastic surgery practices in NYC offer laser-assisted liposuction. Choose an AAAASF-accredited facility with surgeons who are skilled and experienced in the knee and thigh lipolysis. The skin in the thigh area is comparatively delicate and an improperly performed procedure can result in issues such as contour irregularities and deformities. With an experienced NYC plastic surgeon with a good track record in Smartlipo treatment, patients can expect to achieve a toning effect on both the upper and lower legs, in addition to a slimmer and straighter leg contour.