Many men are undergoing facial cosmetic surgery to look more youthful. A popular procedure, male jaw sculpting in NYC improves facial appearance by redefining the jawline and chin. A strong jawline and chin are considered symbols of masculinity and that is why asymmetrical and sagging jaw lines are a major aesthetic concern for men. The desire to achieve “superhero looks” is driving the desire to achieve as leek, chiseled jawline.
Facial procedures like male facial liposuction can treat chubby cheeks, a double chin, and neck fat to provide a more youthful appearance. According to a New Beauty article, the jaw/neck area is one of the most commonly treated areas and usually gives excellent results. Liposuction can effectively address a double chin and redefine the jawline. If an energy-based device is used, it would also help in tightening the skin.
Advanced jaw sculpting procedures for men using laser energy driven devices such as Smartlipo Triplex will remove unwanted fat deposits and tighten the surrounding area to result in a well-shaped jaw line. Laser liposuction using Smartlipo Triplex workstation blends safety with efficiency and provides optimal results for the right candidate.
Smartlipo is an ideal option for candidates who want a thinner face with a sculpted jaw, but do not want an invasive traditional facelift. The FDA-approved minimally invasive Smartlipo Triplex workstation uses laser energy to remove excess fat from the face. This breakthrough liposuction technology has a number of benefits that give it an edge over other devices. It features three laser wavelengths, 1440 nm, 1320 nm, and 1064 nm, and their combined effect provides the desired outcomes.
Patients experience only minimal scarring, pain and discomfort during Smartlipo jaw sculpting. The procedure is performed using local anesthesia and most patients return home on the same day. It reduces treatment time and patient downtime and offers faster healing and quick recovery.
Here are the other important advantages of male jaw sculpting with Smartlipo Triplex:
- Reliable, controlled release of energy through SmartSense™, ThermaView™, and ThermaGuide™ delivery systems
- The procedure can be performed on an outpatient basis under local anesthesia.
- As local anesthesia is used, recovery is faster than with traditional lipo.
- The Smartlipo laser melts the underlying fat and simultaneously tightens the surrounding skin by stimulating collagen production.
- Post-surgical trauma is reduced as the procedure is minimally-invasive. Just tiny incisions are required to extract fat and tighten the skin to rejuvenate the jowls and neckline, resulting in quick recovery.
- Patients can expect faster healing as compared to traditional method with minimal pain and discomfort.
- Quick recovery and you can resume normal activities soon.
A surgeon who is skilled in using this technology can provide attractive, natural-looking results. However, as with any surgical procedure, proper post-op care is critical to recover smoothly after liposuction. For results of liposuction to last, patients should maintain a healthy lifestyle, keeping in mind that the body needs to burn off the calories consumed every day. Not maintaining this balance will lead to either weight gain or loss which can adversely affect the results you obtained from the procedure.
An aging jaw and neck are challenging aesthetic concerns. Customized male jaw sculpting treatment can address the problem and rejuvenate your appearance. In reliable AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery facilities in NYC, laser liposuction is performed by well-trained, skilled plastic surgeons. They will evaluate your concerns and provide personalized treatment to help you achieve your aesthetic goals.