More and more men are opting to have plastic surgery to improve their appearance. Liposuction is one of the most popular procedures among men and one of the common areas treated is the neck. Male neck liposuction can address excessive fat build-up around the neck that occurs due to factors such as genetics, age or weight gain. NYC plastic surgeons use the minimally-invasive, laser-assisted Smartlipo Triplex workstation to perform the procedure and provide optimal results.
Even if they are at healthy weight, many men struggle with a double chin. Neck liposuction using Smartlipo in NYC helps to get rid of this excess neck fat and loose sagging skin that contribute to an overall loss of shape of the chin and neck. The procedure involves removal of excess fat, tightening of the skin, and reshaping neck contour to provide a more defined, youthful, attractive appearance. Neck liposuction can be performed alone or in conjunction with other procedures such as neck lift and facelift.
According to a New Beauty article, the jaw/neck area is one of the most commonly treated areas and usually gives excellent results. As a standalone procedure, neck liposuction provides optimal results for ideal candidates. You may be a candidate for male neck liposuction procedure if you have:
- Have excess fat and skin under the chin
- Want to strengthen your jawline profile
- Want to tighten skin to prevent laxity in the neck area
- Want a more youthful appearance
- Have good skin elasticity
Laser liposuction is ideal for patients who want a thinner face with a sculpted jaw, but do not want an invasive traditional facelift. Performed using the FDA-approved Smartlipo Triplex workstation, this minimally invasive procedure can provide a natural and sleek shape to the neck, chin and jowls. This advanced device comes with high definition body sculpting capabilities and combines the advantages of three wavelengths in one laser output to maximize treatment outcomes. The procedure can be performed on an outpatient basis under local anesthesia. Only a small incision is required to perform the procedure. The incision will be hidden under the chin, which makes any scars less visible.
The important advantages of male neck liposuction with Smartlipo Triplex:
- The Smartlipo laser melts the underlying fat and simultaneously tightens the surrounding skin by stimulating collagen production.
- Reliable, controlled release of energy through SmartSense™, ThermaView™, and ThermaGuide™ delivery systems.
- Post-surgical trauma is reduced as the procedure is minimally-invasive, safe and gentle
- Only tiny incisions are required to extract fat and tighten the skin to rejuvenate the jowls and neckline, supporting quick recovery.
- Minimal pain and discomfort
- Less scarring and faster healing compared to invasive surgery
If you have severe skin laxity, a facelift/neck lift may be recommended.
As it is holiday season now, performing this procedure now will give you adequate time for rest and recovery. Moreover, winter clothing is perfect for covering up the compression garments that you may have to wear after the procedure. It will also hide any bruising that occurs after the treatment. Getting liposuction in winter also protects the treated skin from any sun exposure during recovery, which is a great advantage because UV rays can increase the risk of scarring, pigmentation problems and skin sensitivity.
For male neck liposuction in NYC, choose an AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery facility with surgeons who are experts in performing laser liposuction procedures. Reliable surgeons will evaluate your concerns and provide personalized treatment to help you achieve your aesthetic goals.