Many women are now choosing to have breast reduction liposuction in Manhattan, NYC to achieve a more aesthetically pleasing breast contour. Overly large breasts can cause physical discomfort as if a heavy weight has been placed on the chest wall, and restrict regular activities. Breast reduction or reduction mammoplasty involves removing unwanted fat, glandular tissue, and skin to create smaller, firmer breasts that are more proportionate with the rest of the body. The procedure addresses both functional and aesthetic concerns and positively impacts a woman’s quality of life.
While considering breast reduction lipo, you should be prepared for your initial consultation with a set of questions to ask your surgeon.
Check out some of these questions –
- What concerns does breast reduction liposuction resolve?
- Will the procedure affect my breastfeeding ability?
- What does the procedure involve?
- Is it necessary to get a mammogram before breast reduction?
- What are the benefits of this procedure?
- How experienced are you in performing breast reduction surgery?
- Am I a good candidate for breast reduction?
- What does recovery involve and how long will it take?
- Where will you perform my surgery?
- May I see before-and-after pictures of your patients?
- How can I prepare for the procedure?
- What are breast reduction surgery risks and complications?
- What can I expect during the breast reduction surgery recovery?
- Are the results of the surgery permanent?
- How much does breast reduction surgery cost?
Leading NYC plastic surgery practices provide minimally-invasive breast reduction liposuction using the Smartlipo Triplex laser-assisted workstation. With professional facilities, you can expect end-to-end care and support all through the treatment, right from the initial consultation up to full recovery. If you are considering breast reduction liposuction in Manhattan, NYC, choose a reliable AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery facility that provides the service of well-trained plastic surgeons who are experts in the procedure.