Are you worried about excessive fat buildup in the flanks or “love handles” – a problem which persists despite rigorous dieting and exercise? You are not alone as many women suffer the same fate too. Fortunately, there is a solution – Smartlipo Triplex liposuction.
Difficult to conceal, love handles are the result of factors such as weight gain due to a high calorie diet and lack of sufficient exercise, aging, hormonal imbalances, pregnancy, and genetic predisposition. Even if you lose weight, the stubborn fat in the flanks will remain and affect overall body aesthetics.
SmartLipo laser lipolysis is a time-tested body contouring treatment that can eliminate fat from almost any area of the body. It works well for challenging, hard-to-treat trouble spots like the love handles. This plastic surgery procedure breaks up and removes the fat permanently. It is minimally-invasive, simple and safe and involves the following steps:
- The plastic surgeon makes small incisions at the treatment site.
- The SmartLipo workstation’s small cannula is inserted to deliver laser energy to melt fat so that it can be easily removed.
- In addition to effectively disrupting the fat cells, the procedure coagulates the tissue, minimizes bleeding and tightens the skin.
- The device utilizes three unique laser wavelengths – 1064 nm, 1320 nm, and 1440 nm – to provide optimal body contouring outcomes.
- Its intelligent delivery systems – SmartSense™ with ThermaGuide™ and ThermaView™ – constantly monitor and regulate the skin temperature to maintain safe levels of treatment.
- The procedure usually takes about an hour to complete and is performed under local anesthesia.
The treatment is ideal for individuals who are close to their ideal weight and good skin elasticity but have excess fat in the flanks. Liposuction is not a weight loss solution and a healthy lifestyle is necessary to maintain the results.
Choosing the right surgeon is critical to achieve an optimal outcome for liposuction using Cynosure’s Smartlipo Triplex technology. You can find such plastic surgeons in New York City. Choose an AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery practice with surgeons who are certified to provide the procedure and have extensive experience in using this innovative body sculpting technology. At the right facility, you can expect customized treatment to achieve an improved, slim and toned body, including minimal downtime and quick recovery.