Smartlipo Triplex laser liposuction is amongst the most requested body contouring procedures by both men and women. Unlike the conventional procedure, this minimally-invasive procedure uses safe and efficient laser technology to liquefy fat so that it can be easily removed. It also provides significant skin tightening effects. It is specifically designed to treat localized deposits of fat and its intelligent delivery systems help prevent overtreatment and minimize bleeding and bruising. Nevertheless, for optimal results, it is crucial that the plastic surgeon is trained and skilled in all of this body and facial/neck contouring technique. With the right surgeon, you can achieve a firmer and more aesthetically appealing result.
Here are the main qualities to look for in your plastic surgeon if you are considering laser lipo treatment:
- The surgeon should have vast experience and skill in body contouring procedures and liposuction techniques. A skilled surgeon would have a thorough understanding of the skin, fascia, fat, muscle, bone, and cartilage of the face and body. Such knowledge is critical for effective contouring.
- The right surgeon will perform a detailed evaluation of the patient’s anatomical factors to develop a customized treatment plan to meet individual goals.
- The surgeon should also be compassionate and attentive to your concerns and be able to provide satisfactory answers to all your questions.
- The plastic surgeon’s primary concern should be your safety. The right physician will take all necessary measure to ensure safe procedures.
- It’s important that feel comfortable discussing your concerns with the surgeon, so choose a physician with whom you are at ease.
- The right surgeon will provide you with all the relevant information about the treatment including the benefits as well as the risks, and guide you in taking an informed decision.
Choosing a Cynosure certified AAAASF-accredited practice for your procedure would offer many benefits. The plastic surgeons in these facilities are experts in SmartLipo laser liposuction and train other surgeons in how to perform the procedure. They will provide the personal attention you deserve and help you achieve optimal results with an individualized treatment plan designed to address your specific concerns.