Updates on COVID-19
At Park Avenue Smart Lipo, your health and safety are our top priorities. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are here and ready to keep you safe and protected while providing you the care you need.
Please read the following details on how to prepare for your appointment. Under the guidance from public health authorities and our professional societies, we have put in place many measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and our staff in order to resume patient care.
To help navigate this environment, we’ve collected the latest information on appointments, screening procedures, and other relevant aspects.
Our office will be open for all appointment types such as Smartlipo laser liposuction procedures. During this time, we encourage you to make an appointment in advance, or sign up for a virtual consultation prior to face-to-face consultation. We are requesting that patients virtually consult/review their treatment plans with one of our plastic surgeons in advance of their scheduled procedures. We encourage you to contact us soon to schedule your virtual consultation at your convenience. Give us a call today, or fill out our easy online form and we’ll be in touch very soon.
Learn about our steps to ensure protection from COVID-19 and how you should prepare for your appointment.
Before Your Visit:
- Please let us know if you are experiencing fever, cough, runny nose or have been exposed to someone in the previous 14 days who tested positive for COVID so that we can reschedule your appointment.
- We will still be offering virtual consultations for the safety and comfort of our patients and staff.
What We Are doing to Protect Us All:
- We will initially open Tuesday – Friday 9am-5pm.
- Our staff will show proof of health before returning to work, and have daily temperature checks.
- Staggered appointments and staffing to ensure social distancing.
- Our entire team will be wearing masks and our doctors/nurses will be wearing N95 masks and face shields.
- We will have hand sanitizers available throughout the office.
Arriving for Your Appointment:
- You MUST arrive wearing a mask. Depending on your appointment, we may ask you to keep your mask on during your entire visit.
- We will screen you for COVID-19 upon your arrival and you will have your temperature taken.
- Social distancing will be observed in our waiting room and front desk.
Regarding Elective Surgery:
- We will also exercise all appropriate COVID-19 protocols and we are ready to do so when the NY Department of Health gives us permission to proceed with elective surgery.
We appreciate your trust and look forward to seeing you again soon; together, we will get through this safely!