An innovative minimally-invasive technique, Smartlipo laser liposuction is a highly effective way to eliminate stubborn fat and achieve a well-shaped, attractive body. The technology can address excess fat deposits in several locations, such as the chin, thighs, arms, or abdomen. In addition to liquefying the fat cells to make them simpler to remove, the laser energy also promotes collagen production, which helps to tone and tighten the skin. New York City Laser Liposuction is a safe and efficient option for men and women to achieve their ideal body contour and restore their confidence.
Say goodbye to stubborn fat deposits and hello to a sculpted physique.
Take the first step towards your dream body today.
Contact us to schedule your laser liposuction consultation!
Laser liposuction can benefit individuals who lead a healthy lifestyle with consistent exercise and a balanced diet, and yet struggle to achieve a well-shaped body. One of the main advantages of laser liposuction over traditional liposuction is its capacity to deliver precise body sculpting with minimal downtime and discomfort. It also comes with a short recovery time, allowing you to get back to your normal routine quickly. Smartlipo Triplex laser liposuction in NYC offers precise body sculpting with reduced trauma, minimal scarring, and potentially smoother results.
Why is Laser Liposuction better than Traditional Liposuction?
Smartlipo laser liposuction is a great option for those who are concerned about the recovery time and adverse effects associated with traditional liposuction surgery. The Smartlipo Triplex workstation uses three wavelengths (1064 nm, 1320 nm, and 1440 nm) to coagulate the tissues and liquefy the fat prior to extraction. The wavelengths can be used individually or custom-combined to provide optimum results. Smartlipo Triplex offers reliable and controlled energy delivery and comes with far less discomfort, bleeding, and bruising than conventional surgery. Additionally, it tightens the skin and provides tissue retraction by soft tissue coagulation.
How is Laser Liposuction Performed?
The procedure begins with the insertion of a small cannula (thin tube) into the targeted area. The Smartlipo Triplex laser is then delivered through the cannula, directly targeting and disrupting the fat cells. The laser energy not only liquefies the fat but also stimulates collagen production, which can lead to improved skin tightening in the treated area. Skilled liposuction surgeons can use the capabilities of the device to provide dramatic body contouring results.
Advantages of Smartlipo Laser Liposuction
- Less side effects: After laser lipo, patients normally experience just minor discomfort and swelling.
- Quick recovery: As the procedure is minimally invasive, recovery is quick. The laser has the added advantage of promoting quick healing and improving results.
- Less discomfort: The procedure causes less discomfort than the standard liposuction surgery. Patients will be given pain medication to help with any difficulties or discomfort that may arise following the procedure.
- Heightened safety: The key benefit of this operation is the elevated level of patient safety. This laser assisted procedure removes fat cells safely and effectively with minimal risk of complications.
- Reduces skin sagging: Collagen, a protein that is present in the skin and aids in making skin appear tighter, is produced more readily after laser liposuction. While excess skin might be left behind after standard liposuction surgery, laser liposuction tightens the skin and provides tighter, toned results.
So, New York City laser liposuction is an ideal option for people who want a well-defined, sculpted figure with minimal downtime and short recovery.
Schedule your consultation with our expert plastic surgeon in New York City to learn how laser liposuction can sculpt your body with precision!
Call us @ 1-888-869-2762.
If you’re thinking about getting Smartlipo body laser liposuction in Manhattan, consult an experienced plastic surgeon in an AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery practice to determine if you are a good candidate for the treatment.
Once your candidacy for laser liposuction is confirmed, a reliable surgeon will evaluate your goals and objectives, and provide customized treatment to help you achieve them.