Flabby arms are a major aesthetic concern, and you may find it difficult to lose this extra arm fat regardless of how much time you spend on weights, curls, or push-ups. If you want to contour your arms with minimal risk of scars or other complications, you can consider arm liposuction in NYC using Smartlipo Triplex. It produces a tightening effect and is ideal for treating localized deposits of unwanted fat.
Discover a safer, more efficient way to achieve toned and sculpted arms with laser liposuction.
Contact us today to know more.
Arm Liposuction in NYC Using the Power of Laser Energy
Smartlipo Triplex uses laser technology to melt fat, prior to extracting it from the body. Three laser wavelengths 1064 nm, 1320 nm, and 1440 nm are used to tighten loose skin, coagulate tissues to minimize bleeding, and liquefy excessive fat before it is extracted. Your surgeon can minimize bleeding and bruises by selecting the optimal wavelength for fat removal by choosing between these three wavelengths. Furthermore, the workstation’s ThermaGuide and SmartSense capabilities, together with its increased power potential, guarantee that your skin won’t overheat during the procedure, cut down on downtime, and deliver effective lipolysis.
How Is It Performed?
- Local anesthesia is administered.
- A tiny incision, about the size of a pen tip, is created.
- The laser fiber is then inserted into the body through a tiny conduit.
- The fat cells are irreversibly destroyed when the fat cell membranes are broken by the laser.
- The liquid fat is then carefully suctioned out.
- Ultimately, the production of new collagen causes the skin to coagulate and tighten.
Benefits of Smartlipo Triplex
- FDA approved
- Safe, and efficient
- Minimal risks
- Less invasive process that involves less pain and ensures a quicker recovery
- Not only improves cellulite but also increases the production of collagen, which helps to tighten, smooth, and tone the skin.
- Ideal for treating regions that conventional liposuction was unable to reach
- Removes the necessity for any surgical interventions
- Get enough rest and consume a balanced diet.
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking water.
- Take pain medication advised by the surgeon.
- Give up drinking and smoking because these can impede healing.
- For the first 24 to 48 hours, apply cold compresses in the treatment region.
- Getting massages on a regular basis while recovering could hasten the healing process.
- The day following the treatment, walk lightly to minimize swelling and lower the risk of blood clots.
- For three to four weeks, refrain from doing any intense exercise, including lifting weights.
- For at least a year, do not expose the scars to bright light.
- Keep your follow-up appointments to promote a quicker healing process.
Final results usually show up six months following the treatment or once the body has healed fully. However, depending on personal factors, this time frame might change. Patients are advised to maintain a healthy lifestyle that includes regular exercise and a balanced diet for long-lasting results.
Read our blog to know more about what results to expect after arm liposuction.
Ready to unveil toned arms with minimal scarring? Schedule your arm liposuction consultation.
Call us at 1-888-869-2762
If you are thinking about getting arm liposuction in NYC, choose a plastic surgery center that has earned AAAASF accreditation. Plastic surgeons who are skilled and experienced preform this procedure with Smartlipo technology and focus on achieving the best results for their patients. A trustworthy surgeon will assess your issues and offer specialized care to help you reach your desired appearance. Leading plastic surgery practices provide efficient liposuction procedures to remove extra arm fat and contour the arm to perfection.