In the last ten years, Brazilian Butt Lift has gained considerable popularity, and BBL 360 Lipo is quickly catching up. Without spending any additional time or effort, this process can give you a curvier, hourglass appearance. Brazilian Butt Lift 360 in Manhattan is ideal if you want a more defined waistline and a more toned and curvier bottom. This body sculpting process is really thorough. In order to make your lower area look symmetrical and enhanced, liposuction is used to remove fat from your abdomen and place it in your buttocks and inner thighs. After the procedure, you will look more chiseled, with a toned stomach and a curvier rear.
Want a curvaceous figure and more defined backside?
Take action and achieve your goals with a Brazilian Butt Lift and Lipo 360!
Combining Brazilian Butt Lift with Lipo 360
This treatment is an excellent option for women who do not want implants. This surgery is a fat transfer technique that uses your own fat rather than implants to give you fuller, more sculpted, and more appealing buttocks. Liposuction is used to remove fat from undesired parts, and the fat is then prepared for transplanting into the gluteal area, making it a dual-benefit body sculpting surgery. This safe and quick technique which requires less recovery time, produces pleasing, natural-looking results, and helps minimize anesthesia-related issues. The entire midsection of the body is targeted by Lipo 360 to get rid of stubborn fat all around. This treatment is minimally invasive and involves liposuction using the advanced workstations Smartlipo Triplex (laser-assisted), VASER Ultrasound technology, or BodyTiteTM (radiofrequency-assisted).
In this procedure, the entire midsection’s fat is removed using 360-degree liposuction. You achieve a well-contoured, curvier form from every angle after the resistant fat is eliminated. For the Brazilian butt lift, the collected fat is cleansed before being reinjected into the buttocks. To improve the symmetry and contour of the butt and hip regions, pure fat is injected into the buttocks.
What to Expect from the Procedure
- Discomfort and Pain: You may feel some soreness in the places from where the fat was removed after this procedure. However, you can manage the discomfort with over-the-counter medications or those that your doctor will prescribe to you to aid in your Brazilian butt lift recovery.
- Fluid Drainage: You might see blood-stained fluid dripping from the incisions made to remove the fat and inject it back. You shouldn’t be concerned because the draining is simply a result of these spots’ extra fluid production, which is completely normal. After the operation, this normally stops within 24 hours.
- Mild Swelling: If you detect some swelling or asymmetry on your buttocks, don’t be worried. Some of the injected fat will eventually be metabolized as regular fat calories after the surgery. Since some fat will be lost, the surgeons must aim a little higher while aiming for the desired enlargement size. You will be able to assess how much fat has survived the treatment after roughly 5 to 6 weeks.
- Avoid sitting and sleeping on your back: We spend almost the entire day sitting down, but if you have a BBL, you must avoid this at all costs. For at least 10 to 14 days following the surgery, avoid or limit sitting down. This is necessary to safeguard the transplanted fat. The newly formed fat cells must integrate into the tissues and recover. The pressure that sitting down puts on the fat prevents this mending. Additionally, since resting on your back puts pressure on your buttocks, you should also avoid sleeping on your back. Throughout the entire healing process, you will need to sleep either sideways or on your chest.
- Wear a compression clothing: The surgeon will advise wearing a specific compression garment after a BBL procedure to aid with healing the area that was treated. Additionally, it also helps with skin contraction and lessens irritation, swelling, and pain.
- Exercise: Until your surgeon gives the all-clear, you are advised to avoid any high impact physical activities or workouts. Exercise that is hard while you are still not totally healed may affect the fat that has been transplanted. The grafted fat cells will be stable enough to engage in intense activity roughly 6 to 8 weeks after the operation. Some quick butt workouts are lunges, donkey kicks, squats, side leg raises, and plank leg raises.
- Healthy Eating and lifestyle: You must adhere to the dietary recommendations given by your surgeon. This will involve strategies like eating meals that are well-balanced and consuming little sugar and fat. Salty foods should be avoided because they encourage fluid retention. Typically, you want the swelling to go down as quickly as possible after any surgery. Consuming complete foods with reduced salt content naturally does this. It is also important to maintain a healthy lifestyle to retain the results of the treatment for a long period of time.
Brazilian Butt Lift 360 in Manhattan is the ideal way to contour your body and involves removing fat from your mid-section and pushing it toward the hips and buttocks. However, reshaping the waist is more important than how much fat may be added to the buttocks. The main secret to a perfect BBL is in the liposuction and narrowing of the waist in order to achieve the optimal waist-to-hip ratio. The hips can be made wider, fat can be added to the buttocks to promote projection, and the waist can be made smaller.
Don’t wait any longer to achieve the body you’ve always desired.
Take action now – get a Brazilian Butt Lift and Lipo 360!
Email us for details: email@example.com