Many people find the knees to be one of the least aesthetically pleasing aspects of their legs because of accumulation of fat deposits around the kneecaps. This can alter the overall appearance of the legs. Weight gain, loose skin, or heredity can all contribute to extra body fat around the knees. Knee liposuction in NYC is a safe and effective way to get rid of this stubborn fat quickly and efficiently.
Achieve those slimmer, more proportionate knees you’ve always wanted with knee liposuction!
Fat that builds ups towards the front of the knee is often difficult to lose weight through diet and exercise. Liposuction effectively targets and eliminates these stubborn fat deposits. The procedure aims to create smaller, contoured knees that are proportionate to the rest of the legs.
Why People Consider Knee Liposuction
There are a number of reasons why people choose to have knee liposuction:
- Aesthetic considerations: Due to the buildup of fat there, some people may feel self-conscious about the way their knees look. This procedure improves the general contour and shape of the knees, and gives them a more proportionate and attractive appearance.
- Stubborn fat pockets: It might be challenging to reduce fat in the knee area with just diet and exercise. These hard-to-remove fat deposits are the focus of liposuction, which enables precise removal and reshaping of the targeted area.
- Restricted clothing choices: Excessive fat around the knees can limit clothing options and make it challenging to find suitable outfits. By removing excess fat, liposuction can expand your wardrobe options and significantly improve your comfort levels, relieving the discomfort caused by the presence of extra fat in the knees.
How does Knee Liposuction Work?
The procedure involves using a cannula to remove the undesirable fat cells. Conventional liposuction surgery has given way to minimally invasive techniques such as laser liposuction. Laser liposuction surgery in Manhattan, performed using the FDA-approved SmartLipo Triplex workstation, involves liquefying the fat cells prior to their removal. This innovative laser-assisted modality is powered by MultiPlex technology, a system that combines the advantages of many laser wavelengths-1440, 1064, and 1320 nm-into a single output for better outcomes.
In order to remove extra fat during the procedure, the surgeon makes a few tiny incisions close to the knee and delivers laser energy via the Smartlipo cannula. Local anesthesia is typically utilized throughout the outpatient operation, while general anesthesia may be required for bigger areas or multiple surgeries. By carefully targeting and eliminating the fat cells in the knee region without affecting the other tissues, the procedure results in more sculpted knees.
Liposuction is neither a weight-loss method nor a replacement for leading a healthy lifestyle. It works best for people who are close to their optimal weight and have localized fat deposits that resist diet and exercise.
Who is a Suitable Candidate for Knee Liposuction?
- If your skin is elastic and your weight is appropriate for your body type, you may be a suitable candidate for the treatment.
- You need to have a stable weight. If your weight fluctuates or you’re actively trying to lose weight, you might not be a good candidate for the treatment.
- You should be willing to avoid alcohol and smoking at least two weeks before the surgery and after. You should be ready to commit to a healthy lifestyle with a regular diet and exercise to maintain your results.
- For a few days after treatment, elevate your legs with a cushion to reduce swelling.
- Move around using a cane to support the healing process.
- To reduce the risk of infection, keep the bandages and wrappings clean and replace them frequently.
- To enhance blood and lymphatic circulation in the area, lightly massage your lower legs several times per day from the ankle to the knee.
- Do simple workouts like heel lifts and calf raises based on your surgeon’s advice.
- Until you have fully recovered, avoid sprinting, bending your knees, and engaging in intense lower body exercise.
- Take your medication as directed by the doctor and on schedule.
Following knee liposuction in NYC, you should be able to resume regular physical activities, such as exercising, in about six weeks.
Ready to achieve sleeker, sculpted knees that boost your confidence?
Take the first step by scheduling your consultation for knee liposuction
Call 1-888-869-2762 today!