A recent report from Orbis Research predicts that the global liposuction devices market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.1% during the forecast period from 2017 to 2022. According to the report, the laser liposuction segment is expected to dominate the liposuction device application market.
The report identifies the main factors driving the liposuction market as:
- Advancements in the technology
- Increasing demand for liposuction treatment among both men and women
Laser liposuction is an advanced body contouring technique that uses laser energy to liquefy and remove stubborn fat and stimulate collagen production to provide tighter, smoother skin. Compared to traditional liposuction, laser lipolysis has many advantages, which has made it a popular aesthetic procedure among men and women. According to the report, the capability of the procedure to remove fat with minimal damage to skin will contribute to dominate the market in the future.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Production Analysis (different regions, types, prices and applications)
- Sales and Revenue Analysis
- Supply and Consumption
- Competitors – company profile, product portfolio, capacity, price, cost and revenue
- SWOT Analysis for further projects and feasibility analysis for those projects)
The report says that the North American Market is expected to account for the largest share of the global lipo market.
In another global liposuction market report, Orbis Research identifies the key players in the liposuction devices market as: Cynosure Inc., Invasix Ltd., Alma Lasers Ltd., Ambicare Clinics, Bruker Corporation, Carl Zeiss Meditec, Inc., Cutera, Inc., Ellex Medical Lasers, Ellipse A/S, Hamilton Thorne, Inc., NIKON, OLYMPUS Corp., Sciton Inc., Syneron Dental Lasers, Wells Johnson Co. and Zeltiq Aesthetics Inc.