A widely accepted procedure, liposuction in NYC owes much of its popularity to the introduction of advanced technologies. There are a wide range of non-invasive and minimally-invasive devices that allow plastic surgeons to provide body contouring solutions with minimal surgical trauma, downtime, cost, safety and efficacy. According to a recent Market insights reports, the global liposuction devices market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 10.2% during the forecast period 2019-2025.
Liposuction devices are used to remove stubborn fat pockets from problematic areas such as thighs, hips and buttocks, abdomen and waist, cheeks, chin and neck, upper and back of the arms, inner knee, chest area, calves and back. Though the liposuction surgery devices market started with the traditional suction-assisted liposuction pumps, with advancement in technology, power, laser, and ultrasound liposuction surgery devices have now flooded the market. Today’s breakthrough technologies enable plastic surgeons to perform non-invasive and minimally-invasive body contouring using local anesthesia. With minimum bruising and swelling, body contouring with these advanced devices involves minimal downtime and short post-op recovery time.
With the availability of advanced minimally-invasive and noninvasive techniques, the popularity of liposuction in the United States continues to soar. In fact, recent reports indicate that liposuction is among the most widely demanded cosmetic surgical procedures. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), liposuction retained its rank as the second among the five most popular procedures for three consecutive years. This could also be a factor driving the global liposuction device market.
The global Liposuction Surgery Devices is segmented on the basis of:
- Product type – portable liposuction surgery devices and standalone liposuction surgery devices
- Technology – suction-assisted liposuction, power-assisted liposuction, water jet assisted liposuction devices, twin cannula-assisted liposuction, radio frequency assisted liposuction devices, tumescent liposuction, aspirator devices, laser assisted liposuction devices, ultrasound assisted liposuction device, and other liposuction devices
- End-users – hospitals, ambulatory centers and cosmetics surgical centers
- Regions – North America (United States, Canada, and Mexico); Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy); Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia); South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, etc.), and the Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa).
The key market players operating in the Liposuction Surgery Devices Market Analysis Report are identified as: Solta Medical, Cynosure, Sciton Inc., Wells Johnson Co, Invasix Ltd, Zeltiq Aesthetics, Vaser Lipo, Smart Lipo, Pro Lipo and Others.
According to Market insights reports, the Laser-Assisted Liposuction segment is expected to dominate the Liposuction Device application market due to the specific benefits of laser-assisted treatment:
- Effective fat removal with minimal damage to the skin
- Tighter and smoother skin
NYC plastic surgeons offer body contouring using the Smartlipo Triplex laser liposuction device from industry leader Cynosure. Featuring a unique MultiPlex™ triple wavelength lipolysis system with three laser wavelengths (1064 nm, 1320 nm and 1440 nm) to liquefy fat prior to extraction, Smartlipo in NYC is performed under local anesthesia. It promotes tissue coagulation and offers superior skin tighten effects for smooth, seamless results. The device also features intelligent delivery systems that allow the surgeon to monitor skin temperature and regulate the flow of energy, which minimizes risks of overtreatment.
- Minimal swelling
- Minimal risk and scarring
- Fast recovery
Ideal candidates for the treatment are those who are close to their normal weight and have good skin elasticity. With less pain and less downtime than conventional liposuction, this minimally-invasive treatment can be performed using local anesthesia. Laser liposuction in an AAASF-accredited NYC facility is an ideal option for healthy men and women looking to achieve a trimmer, sculpted look.