Liposuction in NYC improves body contour and proportion by removing stubborn fat pockets from problematic areas and tightening the skin. The areas that liposuction can treat include the thighs, hips and buttocks, abdomen and waist, cheeks, chin and neck, upper and back of the arms, inner knee, chest area, calves and back. According to a Market Search Engine report, the global liposuction devices market is expected to exceed more than US$ 14.17 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 9.2% in the given forecast period (2018-2025).
Though the liposuction surgery devices market started with the traditional suction-assisted liposuction pumps, with advancement in technology, power, laser, and ultrasound liposuction surgery devices have now flooded the market. With the availability of advanced minimally-invasive and noninvasive techniques, the popularity of liposuction in the United States continues to soar. In fact, recent reports indicate that liposuction is among the most widely demanded cosmetic surgical procedures. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), liposuction retained its rank as the second among the five most popular procedures in both 2016 and 2017. This could also be a factor driving the global liposuction device market.
According to a MarketWatch report, other major driving factors of global liposuction devices Market are as follows:
- Growing incidence of obesity
- Rising aesthetic consciousness
- Recent technological developments of liposuction devices
- Development new opportunities and investment opportunities
Market studies show that increasing awareness of diseases like diabetic, cardiac arrest, high blood pressure, osteoarthritis, gout, breathing problems, etc., are also driving the growth of the global liposuction surgery device market. Reports segment the global liposuction devices market as follows:
- Product – covers portable liposuction surgery devices, and stand-alone liposuction surgery devices.
- Technology – covers suction-assisted liposuction, power-assisted liposuction, water jet assisted liposuction devices, twin cannula-assisted liposuction, radiofrequency assisted liposuction devices, tumescent liposuction, aspirator devices, laser assisted liposuction devices, ultrasound-assisted liposuction devices, other liposuction devices.
- End-user – hospitals ambulatory surgical centers, and cosmetic surgical centers.
- Geographic – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K., Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Smartlipo, VASERlipo, BodyTite, CoolSculpting, and Liposonix are popular liposuction technologies. The demand for these modalities will grow along with the demand for body contouring treatment.
Obesity is often cited as a major factor driving the demand for liposuction. There is a limit to the amount of fat that can be removed at a time through liposuction procedures. Smartlipo in NYC is meant for those who are close to their ideal weight and want to get rid of localized deposits of fat to achieve a well-shaped body.