Flabby arms develop due to many factors such as genetics, natural aging, gravity, and lack of exercise. Arm liposuction in NYC is an effective, minimally-invasive procedure to get rid of flabby upper arms. Skilled liposuction surgeons perform this procedure using the FDA approved laser-assisted Smartlipo Triplex workstation. The procedure addresses excess fat, tightens the underlying tissue, and improves the disproportionate appearance of the arms. Liposuction on arms in Manhattan can provide you with slimmer, shapely upper arms.
For well-toned arms and increased confidence, consider arm liposuction in Manhattan.
Contact us to schedule a consultation.
How is Arm Liposuction in Manhattan Performed?
Experienced liposuction surgeons in Manhattan perform arm contouring using the laser-assisted Smartlipo Triplex workstation. This minimally invasive procedure targets and melts the stubborn fat using three different laser wavelengths (1440, 1064, and 1320 nm). By liquefying the fat, the treatment makes it easier to remove, reducing pain and minimizes trauma to the surrounding tissues. Laser liposuction also tightens the skin and encourages collagen production, contouring the arms effectively and making the skin look smoother. The Smartlipo device comes with advanced delivery systems that control energy delivery, reducing the risk of burns.
Wondering if you should get arm liposuction?
Check out our blog post: 5 reasons to get arm liposuction in Manhattan.
Advantages of Arm Liposuction
- Feel more confident in your clothing: Flabby arms can make people feel self-conscious when they wear clothes that reveal the arms. Arm liposuction is the answer if you want to slim down those arms that don’t respond to diet and exercise. In order to maintain the arms’ natural contour and create a more balanced and proportionate upper body, the procedure removes excess fat circumferentially. After arm lipo, you will feel more confident about wearing short sleeves or going sleeveless.
- More toned arms: Even with exercise, the upper arm may appear flabby and droopy due to too much extra skin or fat. Your arms will appear slimmer and more defined when the excess fat is removed.
- Enhances the proportion of your arms to the rest of your body: People who experience frequent weight fluctuations or who have lost a lot of weight tend to have a lot of extra skin. Arm liposuction with Smartlipo Triplex can tighten sagging, and loose skin, enhance arm contour, and make your upper arm look more proportionate to the rest of your body.
- Provides long-lasting results: After arm liposuction, you should be able to enjoy your confidence-boosting results for many years as long as your weight stays stable.
- Encourages a healthier lifestyle: Getting liposuction motivates people to maintain a healthy lifestyle to preserve their outcomes.
The ideal candidate for arm contouring is a healthy individual who is worried about excess arm fat and does not have any major medical concerns. She or he must have toned, elastic skin that doesn’t sag. Good candidates are also at least 18 years old, close to their optimal weight, and have reasonable expectations about the results. For a smooth, faster recovery and effective outcomes, it is important to strictly follow your surgeon’s aftercare instructions.
Want to get well-toned arms?
Call us at 1-888-869-2762 to learn more
Smartlipo offers the dual benefits of fat removal and skin tightening in a single laser output. If you are considering arm liposuction in NYC, reach out to an experienced surgeon in an AAAASF-accredited facility. A surgeon with expertise in the Smartlipo technique can help you achieve attractive outcomes that enhance your overall appearance.