The mommy makeover is now a hugely popular procedure as more women look to restore their pre-pregnancy shape. It is a combination of procedures that addresses a woman’s aesthetic concerns following pregnancy and childbirth. Liposuction is an important part of the mommy makeover and helps to resolve post-pregnancy concerns such as belly flab, loose abdominal skin, stretch marks and wrinkles. Many women find that diet and exercise fail to address these issues. Performed using advanced laser technology, lipolysis treats all these concerns in minimal downtime.
Laser liposuction performed using Cynosure’s Smartlipo Triplex workstation can address excess fat deposits in almost all areas of body. So the procedure plays an important role in enhancing the overall outcome. This FDA approved work station comes with advanced features and is designed for safe and effective body contouring by removing excess fat from the areas which tend to store fat after pregnancy such as the abdomen, hips, thighs, upper arms, neck and face. Moreover, this laser lipolysis technique is more effective than conventional lipo because it also has skin tightening effects and encourages the production of collagen which can reduce the appearance of stretch marks. The advantages of Smartlipo Triplex laser lipo are:
- The triple laser wavelengths (1064nm, 1320nm and 1440nm) of the device work to disrupt the unwanted fat gently and easily, coagulate the tissue, and promote tissue retraction.
- The procedure offers great effective skin tightening in addition to fat removal.
- This treatment can effectively treat and reshape both extensive and delicate areas.
- The procedure can be performed under local anesthesia.
- The intelligent delivery systems of the device help prevent overtreatment and minimize bleeding and bruising.
- It reduces surgical trauma, pain and discomfort.
As the procedure is minimally invasive, recovery is quick and most patients resume normal activities within a couple of weeks. However, the outcome of the laser liposuction procedure is highly dependent on the surgeon’s skills and experience in the treatment. It is therefore important that the procedure is performed by a plastic surgeon who is specially trained in Smartlipo Triplex laser liposuction. It is relatively easy to find such surgeons in AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery practices in New York City.
Regardless of the technology used and the surgeon’s skills you also need to know that a healthy lifestyle with proper diet and exercise are crucial to maintain your results.