High-Definition Liposuction (HDL) is a form of liposuction that aims to give specific body parts a more sculpted and defined appearance. It uses a more sophisticated approach than standard liposuction. Trained and experienced plastic surgeons use the FDA-approved Smartlipo Triplex workstation to perform this treatment. Hi-def liposuction in NYC is a sculpting process as opposed to regular liposuction, which only removes undesirable fat. In order to improve the visibility of the underlying musculature, it requires the careful removal of small quantities of fat around muscle groups.
Want to achieve a flat abdomen and a chiseled body? Go for hi def liposuction in NYC.
Book your appointment today @ 212-265-2724!
Hi-definition laser liposuction is effective on parts of the body with good skin contraction capacities, including the belly, legs, chin, arms, neck, jawline, knees, and love handles. The surgeon can liquefy and extract excess fat from all of these regions using the FDA-approved Smartlipo Triplex workstation. With this laser-assisted platform, you can treat even the most delicate and sensitive regions of the body with accuracy and safety. It combines three laser wavelengths (1440, 1064, and 1320 nm) that can be utilized separately or combined into a single output. The device also has sophisticated delivery technologies, including SmartSenseTM, ThermaGuideTM, and ThermaViewTM, which monitor the skin temperature and adjust energy flow accordingly to prevent overtreatment and reduce problems.
Common Questions to Ask before Going for the Hi-def Liposuction Treatment
- How is hi definition liposuction different from traditional liposuction? Hi-def laser liposuction is a sculpting process as opposed to regular liposuction, which only removes undesirable fat. It carefully removes small amounts of fat from the area around the muscle group. It offers a precise contouring of body fat to highlight the underlying anatomy and produce a desirable athletic appearance. This minimally-invasive procedure is perfect for women who desire a slim, trim waistline and abdomen as well as males who want superior abdominal muscle definition, six-pack abs, and a ripped chest.
- What makes hi def liposuction unique? Smartlipo high-definition laser liposuction disrupts fat tissues more completely while also producing exceptional tissue coagulation and skin tightening effects. The surgeon can target fat between muscle groups with its high-definition capability to achieve a well-contoured and leaner figure.
- What are the benefits of hi definition laser liposuction? The main advantages of this treatment are efficient removal of body fat, less time for treatment, effective tissue coagulation and superior skin tightening, very less discomfort or pain, minimal downtime and quicker recovery.
- Who is the right candidate for this treatment?: Healthy, physically fit individuals who have maintained their optimum body weight for longer than six months are the best candidates for liposuction. During your initial consultation, your plastic surgeon will check for good skin elasticity. The skin must be able to adapt or revert to its former state without the excess fat underneath, once the fatty tissue has been removed.
- What results can you expect from the treatment? The results of high definition liposuction are most apparent 2-4 months following the treatment, and get better as the body begins to mend. But to maintain the results, daily exercise and a balanced diet are essential. It is crucial to have the procedure done by a surgeon who is skilled in laser liposuction and is fully aware of how the superficial anatomy affects outward appearance. A talented surgeon will pay close attention to important details and have the creative vision necessary to produce high-quality results.
- What about recovery after this procedure? Following the treatment, patients are advised to take complete rest for the first two days and refrain from any vigorous activity for at least two to three weeks. However, they can walk a short distance to boost circulation which helps with quick healing. Any swelling can be controlled by wearing the appropriate compression garment as directed by the surgeon. Following the surgery, patients are advised to refrain from high impact activities for up to six weeks. It is also important to eat healthy and maintain a good lifestyle to retain the results of the treatment.
- Can mothers opt for this treatment? Women who have had their babies can opt for hi definition liposuction. However, the most suitable treatment for mothers would be tummy tuck as it helps to get rid of excess skin. It is advised that women who choose to get liposuction avoid becoming pregnant again because doing so could undermine the procedure’s long-term results.
- Can fat grow back after this treatment? We all have a set number of fat cells as adults. Once fat cells are eliminated via hi definition liposuction, they cannot regenerate or produce new fat cells in the same area. But as we gain or lose weight, our remaining fat cells can grow or shrink. So, to retain the results of the treatment, the patient should follow a healthy lifestyle, exercise daily, and maintain a stable weight.
Contour your abdomen to get a trim and fit body profile.
For more information, call us at 212-265-2724!
For effective hi def liposuction, you need a professional plastic surgeon with in-depth knowledge of this specialized operation. It is crucial to have the procedure done by a surgeon who is skilled in laser liposuction and is fully aware of how the superficial anatomy affects outward appearance. So, if you’re thinking about getting hi-def liposuction in NYC, choose an AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery facility that provides the services of cosmetic surgeons who are specialists in this operation. A skilled plastic surgeon in Manhattan will evaluate your anatomical concerns to decide if you are a candidate for the procedure and focus on producing the best aesthetic results.