Over the years, laser liposuction has evolved into one of the safest and most effective cosmetic procedures. In addition to its body sculpting ability, laser lipo can provide significant health benefits too. Let’s look at the major medical benefits of this popular cosmetic surgical treatment.
- Triglycerides Reduction – Excess body fat is a major health concern for many people. Triglycerides are a kind of fat found in the blood and high levels cause cholesterol build-up that can clog the veins and arteries, and lead to cardiac problems. Studies have shown a drastic reduction of high fat in people who have lipolysis, much more than the amount of fat reduction by cholesterol lowering medications.
- Fall in Inflammatory Cells – Inflammatory cells are associated with high risks of heart disease. A study found that laser lipo can reduce the number of these cells by 11%, which also lessens the risk of developing cardiovascular diseases.
- Promotes Healthier Lifestyle – After undergoing this body sculpting treatment, many people choose to live a healthier lifestyle to stay fit because of their improved bodies. In order to maintain the new physique they become more aware of the need for good nutrition and also engage in regular exercise programs.
- Physical Activity Engagement – Excess of fat pockets in the abdomen, hips, knees and thighs can stress the muscles and result in reduced mobility of the body. Fat in abdomen can cause a hunch while sitting, leading to poor posture and back problems. By removing excess fat, liposuction can help resolve such issues.
- Psychological Benefits – The procedure also provides positive psychological benefits and improves mental health. With an improved physical appearance, people become more confident and happier with themselves. Post body contouring surgery, many men and women have reported an improved professional life, family life, and relationships.
While laser liposuction clearly offers many aesthetic, medical and psychological benefits, it is important to make sure that the procedure is performed by a reliable and experienced surgeon. Using advanced technologies and groundbreaking methodologies, the right surgeon can provide effective results that can truly improve the quality of life.