Slim, toned arms are considered a sign of health and beauty in today’s fitness-conscious society. However, if there are stubborn pockets of fat in the arms, diet and exercise alone often fail to provide the desired results. Arm liposuction in Manhattan, NYC is a minimally invasive cosmetic surgical procedure that produces well-shaped, contoured arms by removing extra fat from the upper arms.
How is Arm Liposuction in Manhattan Performed?
Experienced liposuction surgeons in Manhattan perform arm contouring using the laser-assisted Smartlipo Triplex workstation. This minimally invasive procedure targets and melts the stubborn fat using three different laser wavelengths (1440, 1064, and 1320 nm). As it liquefies the fat prior to removal, the procedure reduces pain and minimizes trauma to the surrounding tissues. By removing the excess fat and tightening the supporting tissue, laser liposuction slims and reshapes the arms effectively. The heat from the laser also encourages collagen production, making the skin look smoother. The Smartlipo device comes with advanced delivery systems that control energy delivery, reducing the risk of burns.
Advantages of Arm Liposuction
- Feel more confident in your clothing: Flabby arms can make people feel self-conscious when they wear clothes that reveal the arms. Arm liposuction is the answer if you want to slim down those arms that don’t respond to diet and exercise. In order to maintain the arms’ natural contour and create a more balanced and proportionate upper body, it removes excess fat circumferentially. After arm lipo, you will feel more confident about wearing short sleeves and going sleeveless.
- More toned arms: Even with exercise, the upper arm may appear flabby and droopy due to too much extra skin or fat. Your arms will appear slimmer and more defined when the excess fat is removed.
- Enhances the proportion of your arms to the rest of your body: Patients who experience frequent weight fluctuations or who have lost a lot of weight tend to have a lot of extra skin. Arm liposuction with Smartlipo Triplex can tighten sagging, and loose skin, enhance arm contour, and make your upper arm look more proportionate to the rest of your body.
- Provides long-lasting results: After arm liposuction, you should be able to enjoy your confidence-boosting results for many years as long as your weight stays stable.
- Encourages a healthier lifestyle: Getting liposuction motivates people to maintain a healthy lifestyle to preserve their outcomes.
The ideal candidate for this liposuction surgery is a healthy individual who is worried about excess arm fat and does not have any major medical concerns. She or he must have toned, elastic skin that doesn’t sag. Good candidates are also at least 18 years old, close to their optimal weight, and have reasonable expectations about the results.
Want to get well-toned arms?
Call us at 1-888-869-2762
If you are considering arm liposuction in Manhattan, NYC, make sure to reach out to an experienced surgeon in an AAAASF-accredited facility.