Many women are in search of the best method to get the hourglass, feminine, curvaceous figure that they cannot achieve through diet and exercise. Fat transfer to buttocks in Manhattan also known as Brazilian butt lift (BBL), is a popular procedure, which involves extracting extra body fat from donor body areas and transferring it to the buttocks to increase their shape and volume. Since it is a safer alternative to implants and produces natural-looking results, most women choose to have this surgery done to enhance their buttocks and overall figure.
In order to increase size and form, extra fat from the patient’s body is removed and injected into the buttocks. Liposuction is used for fat harvesting and the necessary fat for augmentation is extracted from body parts such the mid back, bra rolls, flanks, stomach, and thighs. Women can have a well-proportioned feminine figure with this ground-breaking technique without invasive surgery or general anesthesia. First, a saline medium is injected into the buttocks to numb the treatment area and reduce bleeding and bruising. To get the desired results, the harvested fat is refined and then reinjected into the buttocks. Since the necessary fat is taken from the mid-section, this fat grafting treatment also provides a flat waistline.
Another innovative procedure called Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) 360 can also be used to improve your body contour. It combines both BBL and abdominal liposuction. Brazilian Butt Lift and Lipo 360 in Manhattan gives you the desired hourglass shape by contouring your waist 360 degrees and involves removing excess fat from the abdominal area and transplanting it to the gluteal region.
Schedule your Virtual Consultation with our plastic surgeon today!
And take the first step towards a more alluring, confident you!
Does Fat Transfer to Buttocks Pay Off?
Unlike some buttock implants, fat transfer to the buttocks has various benefits besides having few to no side effects:
- Improving the body’s proportions is the main motivation for choosing the fat transfer to buttocks procedure. You get your ideal shape with this surgery and it also enhances your butt.
- You will undoubtedly notice an unnatural appearance if you employ artificial implants in your buttocks. Brazilian butt lift surgery, however, produces a more natural-looking result.
- By using butt augmentation, you can perform fat grafting on fat pockets all over your body. During this plastic surgery, the fat from your love handles, thighs, stomach, and hips is removed.
- Brazilian butt lift surgery gives quick results and the recovery time is also less. It means this procedure can give your body the best shape without having to work out for long periods of time.
- After your butt surgery, your clothes will fit you better.
- This treatment for buttock augmentation is safe and effective.
- The cellulite is barely detectable.
Recovering from Brazilian Butt Lift
If you adhere to all the post-operative recovery and care instructions, recovery from the Brazilian butt lift surgery wouldn’t take too long. The maximum recovery time after butt plastic surgery is 10 to 14 days.
- Wearing a compression garment is a must to minimize swelling. It should be worn throughout the day and even while sleeping.
- After the procedure, the patient should lie down on her stomach because the buttocks are particularly vulnerable to pressure necrosis, which is pressure that kills fat cells. The patient must be extremely careful during the first six weeks to avoid applying excessive or prolonged pressure on the buttocks.
- Take enough rest and sleep well. For the first few nights after surgery, patients are recommended to sleep on their stomachs. Also, make sure to drink enough water to heal better.
- Make sure to have a healthy meal and also avoid smoking or consumption of alcohol to recover quickly and to prevent any complication.
The Right Candidate for Fat Transfer to Buttocks
The right candidate for this procedure is one who has excess fat on her waist or abdomen. The patient should be in good health, and also have good skin elasticity to get natural-looking results. Many skinny women seem to believe that they might not be good candidates for BBL. This needn’t be so. They merely need to have adequate fat available for transfer. Every patient who may have been viewed as being too thin a few years ago, may still have extra fat in other body areas to allow for a successful BBL. The amount of fat a surgeon can remove from other parts of your body is proportionate to the volume of fat they inject into your buttocks.
The results of fat transfer butt augmentation are typically apparent right away and can continue for several months or even years. To ensure that your results continue to look their best, it’s crucial to maintain a constant weight. Women who are interested in undergoing fat transfer to buttocks in Manhattan should select an AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery center that provides the service of plastic surgeons who are skilled and experienced in both liposuction and fat grafting. These surgeons can ensure optimum care and excellent outcomes.
Unleash your inner confidence and amplify your curves with the transformative magic of fat transfer to buttocks!
|Learn more: Role of Liposuction in Fat Transfer to Buttock Procedure|