Many moms in NYC consider liposuction procedures to restore their pre-pregnancy body and youthful looks. This is a widely accepted procedure as it comes with great possibilities to address the difficult-to-treat fat spots in different body areas. Busy moms may not find time to take care of their appearance and sometimes even diet and exercise won’t help. Established plastic surgery facilities use advanced FDA-approved laser devices such as Smartlipo Triplex that blends safety with efficiency to treat practically almost all body areas such as abdomen, breasts, buttocks, love handles, hips, knees, thighs, arms, face, neck, and chin. However, lipo procedures are not for everyone and only a reliable plastic surgeon can determine if you are a candidate for the same. Here are some important things to consider when planning for a mommy makeover procedure.
- It is best to have the procedure after you have completed having children. Pregnancy after the procedure may have a negative impact on the results.
- It is important to be at a stable weight to be the right candidate for the procedure. There can be weight fluctuations following your pregnancy. See that your weight is stable for at least a period of 6 months.
- You should understand that liposuction is not a weight loss solution. You should be close to your ideal body weight to be fit for the surgery.
- See that your expectations are realistic and learn what exactly the procedure can offer you.
- You should have sufficient time for your recovery. Don’t expect to return to your normal routine the very next day. So see that you choose the right time for the procedure so that you can take off some time from your responsibilities. Arrange someone to take care of your kids and other necessary tasks until complete recovery.
- The most important thing is to be mentally prepared for the surgery. So control your emotions and don’t have any feeling of guilt or fear of judgment from others. Make yourself understand that you are in need of the surgery and you could benefit from it.
Make sure that you approach the right plastic surgeon in NYC to undergo your liposuction procedure. A good surgeon who is specialized in the procedure and sensitive to your specific requirements would perform a comprehensive evaluation to decide if you are the right candidate for the procedure and whether it is the right time for you to have the treatment.