Breast liposuction surgery is a good procedure for women who have huge breasts and want to get them smaller. The procedure is quick, easy and minimally invasive. Given that it is less intrusive and leaves almost no scars, liposuction is one of the various breast reduction operations that has gained popularity over the past 20 years. The surgeon will target the areas and permanently remove the extra fatty tissue using liposuction. Breast reduction liposuction in Manhattan can help women have natural-looking breasts that are more proportionate to their body.
Struggling with Overly Large breasts?
Consider Breast Reduction Surgery and Improve Your Looks!
Call us today at 212-265-2724.
Who Should Consider Breast Reduction Liposuction?
Women who have very large or heavy breasts are more likely to have long-term health problems such as back pain, breathing difficulties, and poor posture. According to surveys, a sizable portion of women with large, heavy breasts frequently experience self-consciousness to the point where it adversely affects their quality of life. So, if you have any of the issues mentioned below, then you can consider breast liposuction.
- Continuous neck, back, or shoulder pain (even with minimal exercise)
- Having trouble getting asleep or staying asleep
- Breathing difficulties, particularly when sleeping on your back
- Problems with your shoulders developing deep grooves and depressions due to your bra straps
- Appearance of rashes or other skin irritations along the breast area’s skin
- A tingling sensation in the breast area brought on by the breasts’ downward pull
- Posture problems (rounded upper back)
- Activities with restrictions
- Difficulty in finding clothing or bras that fit properly
You are an ideal candidate for breast reduction procedure if you:
- Are in good health
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Avoid smoking (read about smoking and plastic surgery).
- Have a feeling that your breasts are too heavy
- Feel as though your breasts are too big for your body
- Are so self-conscious of your breasts that it interferes with your daily life
- Have realistic expectations for the procedure’s results
- Limit your physical activity because of the size of your breasts
- You are not pregnant now and do not intend to get pregnant in the future (breastfeeding and/or pregnancy can dramatically alter breast tissue, making the treatment more challenging)
How Is Breast Reduction Liposuction Performed?
Breast reduction liposuction in Manhattan is an FDA-approved surgery that involves creating very small incisions to remove the fatty tissues, tighten the skin, contour the breasts, and lessen drooping. It is carried out using the Smartlipo Triplex workstation. It uses three distinct laser wavelengths, 1064 nm, 1320 nm, and 1440 nm, which can be used singly or in combination to melt extra fat and tighten the skin. The main advantages of this treatment are:
- very little bruising, bleeding, swelling, and scarring
- reduced downtime for patients and treatment time
- performed without a hospital stay
- involves only local anesthesia
- greater healing and recovery speed
Recovering from the Treatment
Soon after the surgery, your chest will still be covered in cloths. Your breasts will be supported and slightly compressed by some gauze padding, a bra, or an ACE wrap. In addition to when to change them and when you can take a shower, your surgeon will instruct you on how to care for these dressings. You will typically experience some soreness in your breasts and across the sides of your chest for the first week following surgery. Only some people experience pain. The drugs your doctor prescribed should be able to easily manage this pain, and it should get a bit better each day.
Move carefully, go on little walks, take care of yourself, eat well, and drink lots of water. Don’t try to exercise, diet, or do anything else vigorously for the first few days. For at least two to three weeks, you must lie on your back to sleep. Consider buying a body pillow or sleeping in a recliner if you are a stomach or side sleeper as this may be the most challenging phase of your recuperation. If you are experiencing problems falling asleep, discuss with your doctor whether you think a light sleep aid could be helpful.
So, if you are struggling with heavy breasts, consider breast reduction liposuction in Manhattan. An experienced Manhattan liposuction surgeon can provide end-to-end care and support all through the treatment, right from the initial consultation up to full recovery.
Correct Your Posture with Breast Reduction Liposuction
To improve your looks and enhance your overall body profile, call us at 212-265-2724.