When considering a body contouring technique, patients may have various questions about the procedure, how well it can achieve their individual body contouring goals, how long the scars of the surgery will last and so on. Answering all these questions is important to make the patient feel safe and comfortable. The minimally-invasive procedure, Smartlipo Triplex laser liposuction in New York is an efficient substitute for surgically removing undesirable fat deposits, and for body contouring. It is one of the most popular plastic surgery procedures that can be performed on both men and women to improve their physical appearance and also boost self- confidence.
Do You Have Any Queries about Smartlipo Triplex Laser Liposuction?
Call us today @ 212-265-2724 to Clarify All Your Doubts!
What to Ask at Your Smartlipo Triplex Laser Liposuction Consultation
The ten important questions you should ask during your Smartlipo Triplex Laser Liposuction consultation are listed below to help you decide whether or not the operation will help you achieve your cosmetic goals.
- What is Smartlipo Triplex laser liposuction? This FDA-approved method for treating undesirable fat employs laser energy to reduce fat in various parts of the body safely and effectively. The Smartlipo Triplex workstation is used for this process, which uses three laser wavelengths (1064 nm, 1320 nm, and 1440 nm) to liquefy fat before extraction. Both large and small parts of the body can be adequately treated with it.
- Which areas can be treated with this procedure? The face, neck, jawline, arms, abdomen, flanks (love handles), hips (saddlebags), buttocks, inner/outer thighs, knees, ankles, and back are the areas that can be treated using this procedure.
- Am I eligible for Smartlipo Triplex? Patients who have good skin tone and laxity, and are at or near their desired weight are typically appropriate candidates for Smartlipo Triplex. The candidates for this treatment are non-smokers in good health who have fat deposits that are resistant to diet and exercise, but are not overly overweight.
- How long does the treatment take? The process will typically take 1.5 to 2 hours. However, the precise length of the treatment depends on the number of areas and size of the regions that need to be treated.
- What volume of fat can be eliminated? Depending on the patient and a number of other factors, a certain quantity of fat may be removed in a single surgery. A safe, conservative amount is typically 6 to 8 pounds (3 to 4 liters), but no more than 5 liters to lower the risk of major problems. The quantity of fat reduction required to safely meet each patient’s cosmetic goals will be assessed by the plastic surgeon.
- How to prepare for the treatment? Each patient will receive instructions from the plastic surgeon for the days preceding their liposuction appointment. Patients should arrange for someone to pick them up from the hospital and assist with any post-operative needs. It will be necessary to take a temporary break from taking some drugs, such as aspirin or blood thinners. Prior to surgery, patients should go without food or liquids for at least 12 hours.
- How many treatments are necessary? The majority of people get results after just one Smartlipo treatment. For the majority of patients, improvement is noticeable right away, and over the following three to six months, as scar tissue heals, things continue to get better. It’s crucial to have patience and understand that some minimal asymmetry and dimpling is typical.
- How long do the results last? The fat cells in the treated area are destroyed by Smartlipo forever. To have long-lasting results, it’s crucial to keep up a good diet and exercise routine.
- Will there be any scarring? As this is a minimally-invasive procedure, there will be only minor scarring or swelling which will fade out after a few weeks.
- How long is the recovery time? Patients complete their recovery from liposuction in roughly 2 to 4 weeks. However, they can typically go back to work a few days after having a tiny area treated. The number and size of the target areas that are addressed during liposuction surgery will affect how long it takes to heal. The effects of the Smartlipo procedure will continue to improve for up to a year or more, but you can anticipate that the majority of the swelling will go away in about three to four months. Several months after your liposuction procedure, you might not see your best results. It is advised that you wait at least six months following your initial treatment if you want further liposuction done on any other areas, or you need a touch-up.
There are surgical clinics that specialize in Smartlipo Triplex laser liposuction in New York. For safe treatment and committed after care till full recovery, choose an AAAASF-accredited cosmetic surgery clinic with trained plastic surgeons.
Park Avenue Smart Lipo specializes in providing laser liposuction treatments to both men and women.
To know more about Smartlipo Triplex Laser Liposuction, call us at 212-265-2724.
|Related blog: Body Areas That Smartlipo Laser Liposuction Can Improve|