Most people find that even rigorous workouts and diets don’t work when it comes to getting rid of those extra winter pounds. In fact, this is one of the reasons why spring is considered an ideal time to have liposuction treatment and get ready for the summer. A minimally-invasive body sculpting procedure, Smartlipo in NYC could be the right option to help you shape up for the summer. Here are five reasons why you should consider scheduling a Smartlipo consultation now:
- Minimally invasive procedure: Smartlipo is a minimally invasive procedure that removes excess fat and firms sagging skin. This fat removal technique will help you achieve your aesthetic goals safely and quickly, with the least discomfort and downtime.
- Smartlipo is not a “one and done” procedure: After your Smartlipo treatment, you will notice an improvement in your appearance. However, it’s not a “one and done” procedure and the results from laser liposuction are not immediate. Results will continue to improve and optimal results may be seen only about three months (or more) after the procedure. So if you want to shape up for summer, it would be best to consult an experienced New York City liposuction surgeon now.
- Healing time and recovery varies based on individual considerations: The trauma experienced by laser lipo patients would be far less than that experienced by traditional liposuction patients. Laser liposuction involves only minor lumpy, bruising and swelling, which will typically subside in few days or weeks. However, the extent of swelling and bruising would vary depending on the area treated and the patient individual considerations. Several other factors go into healing time such as age, amount of unwanted fat to be removed, and your exercise and eating habits. So having your procedure in spring will give you time to heal completely.Most Smartlipo patients are ready to get back to regular activities within a few days. If their job does not involve much physical stress, they can return to it in two days’ time. A proactive approach can help speed recovery after liposuction.
- Motivation to maintain a healthy lifestyle: Smartlipo can gift you with the body you always wanted. This procedure does remove fat cells permanently from the targeted area of the body. However, to maintain results, you need to stick to a healthy lifestyle with the right diet choices and regular physical exercise. Maintaining a stable weight is the key to maintaining lipo results. So committing to a procedure like Smartlipo allows you to set goals, gives you the motivation to stay with those goals, and continue to remain fit.
- Convenient in-office procedure: As it is minimally invasive, laser liposuction can be performed in an “in-office” surgical suite. NYC plastic surgeons perform the Smartlipo as an outpatient procedure under local anesthesia and you would be wide awake and comfortable during the treatment.
Make sure that you choose an AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery facility to undergo laser liposuction in NYC. Such facilities have plastic surgeons who are well-trained, experienced and skilled in performing the procedure and can provide safe treatment and optimal results.