According to an article published by www.dailymail.uk, 2018 is expected to witness a continued rise in men requesting cosmetic surgery. Experts predict that a record number of men will sign up for procedures such as abdominal etching or male abdominal liposuction, breast reduction and tummy tucks.
According to the report, abdominal etching will be a growing male liposuction trend in 2018. This is because this is a feasible option for those who want a sleek, well-defined body. It involves a small amount of fat being removed from the stomach in a straight line from the belly button upwards, and creates a crease in the stomach, emphasizing the sought-after six-pack.
Abdominal etching is a minimally invasive procedure that eliminates tummy fat and brings back the stomach’s natural contour in men. Those who find hard to achieve a lean, masculine physique even after strenuous diet and exercise can consider this procedure. The procedure can be performed on an outpatient basis under local anesthesia using Smartlipo Triplex laser liposuction, which reduces the risk of post-operative complications and minimizes recovery time compared to conventional liposuction.
The latest trend is abdominal etching, one that is expected to grow in 2018. Here are some things you need to know about the procedure:
- It involves high definition laser liposuction using the Smartlipo Triplex workstation is used for this procedure. This workstation features three powerful wavelengths – 1440, 1064 and 1320 nm – and uses unique patented MultiPlex technology to help the surgeon provide the desired degree of etching.
- Abdominal etching is much more than standard laser lipolysis to remove fat and tighten the skin. The procedure involves literally creating an instant six pack by carving different shapes in the abdominal fat that overlies the muscle. The surgeon will first mark the abdominal area to define the six pack and identify the exact areas from where excess fat needs to be removed. The small cannula of the laser lipo workstation will be inserted under the skin through a small incision. Laser energy will be delivered to liquefy the fat in the marked areas so that it can be easily suctioned out. The abdominal fat is removed and area is contoured in such as way as to enhance muscle definition.
- The level of muscle definition would be based on the patient’s preference. While men require increased muscle definition, for women, the results would be more subtle.
- Typically, the ideal candidate for high definition abdominal liposuction is a person who is 20 to 35 years old. However, others who are fit enough can proceed with their plastic surgeon’s consent.
- People who are naturally thin and who maintain a low-fat diet have an edge over others when it comes to outcomes. The results of the procedure show up quickly if the patient has negligible body fat, and improves on workout.
- A healthy diet and exercise routine is essential to maintain the results of your ab etching procedure. For safe recovery, patients should follow their plastic surgeon’s instructions.
If considering male abdominal liposuction or abdominal etching, find a reliable AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery facility that offers the service of expert plastic surgeons, which is crucial for safe treatment and optimal results. An experienced plastic surgeon can provide personalized solutions to help men and women enhance their looks and self-confidence.