The best-known treatment for gynecomastia, or enlarged male breasts, is male breast reduction. To give the chest a flatter, firmer, and more masculine form, extra fat and glandular tissue are removed during this cosmetic surgery treatment. Some men have large breasts as a result of their genetics, the use of specific drugs, or other unidentified causes. Gynecomastia is thought to affect up to 50 percentage of men in the United States at some point in their lives. By removing extra localized fat and skin, gynecomastia treatment in Manhattan, NYC reduces male breast enlargement and gives the chest a more masculine appearance. Male breast reduction can be performed successfully and safely on both teenagers and adult men for gynecomastia, which can occur at any age.
How Can Smartlipo Effectively Treat Gynecomastia?
Liposuction is the ideal cosmetic procedure for eliminating extra fat and treat gynecomastia. The FDA-approved Smartlipo laser liposuction device is used to perform this minimally invasive procedure for men. Three powerful lasers (1440nm, 1064nm and 1320nm) are used for maximum effectiveness. The surgeon first administers a local anesthetic before making a tiny incision and inserting the device’s tiny laser-assisted cannula into the adipose tissue. The fat is targeted with laser radiation, which liquefies it so that it can be easily suctioned off. Also, the procedure causes the tissues to coagulate and tightens the skin. To avoid overtreatment, Smartlipo has intelligent features.
The procedure’s results are immediately apparent and the full outcomes may appear after three to six months. There may be some post-surgical swelling, that will reduce soon. Some of the incision lines may be visible, even though your plastic surgeon will put them along the natural contours of your chest. The incision lines will eventually disappear. Even though a single procedure can deliver the best results, a second operation may be required to tighten the breasts even more or address any issues that may arise.
Advantages of Male Breast Reduction
- Get a more masculine appearance: Most men aspire to have a sculpted, toned chest, big traps, thick rhomboids, long lats, bigger anterior delts, and a torso that tapers down to the hips. This treatment allows you to have perfectly defined back muscles, but it also makes it obvious that you have the same glandular tissue in your chest as women if you have strong, bulky pectoral muscles. The restoration to a masculine appearance is one of the biggest advantages of breast reduction for gynecomastia treatment.
- Builds more self-confidence and esteem: Due to their negative body image, men with gynecomastia also experience depression. Insecurities can lead to social anxiety, which makes it more difficult to network at work, ask for a raise, meet new people, and engage in unplanned activities like a trip to the pool or a pick-up basketball game. Gynecomastia may be negatively influencing your mental health in ways that you are not even aware of. Men discover that they enjoy life much more and feel more at ease in and out of their shirts following their male breast reduction surgery.
- Regain your range of motion and physical abilities: Due to the difficulty in participating in sports or even a morning jog, one may experience problems with certain actions and activities. It’s because doing some activities with developed breasts can be uncomfortable and challenging for men. But once you start having problems with your normal tasks, it is necessary to address the problem. Male breast reduction surgery also enables you to stop the cycle of weight growth, restore lost motion, and resume an active lifestyle.
- Helps maintain a Healthy Weight: Gynecomastia does not always occur in overweight people. But for men with this condition, maintaining a healthy weight is exceedingly challenging. Physical activity may be difficult or uncomfortable because of all that extra adipose and glandular tissue. In addition to giving you the self-confidence to participate in physical activities, breast reduction for men removes extra skin, fat, and glandular tissue so that you are no longer hindered by pain and discomfort.
- Reduces neck strain, breast soreness, and back and breast pain: Due to the overdeveloped size of the breasts, men and boys with gynecomastia may experience breast pain and tenderness, neck strain, or back pain. Some movements may be restricted by enlarged breasts, and engaging in certain physical activities can be challenging. Also, you might notice that your nipples are extremely sensitive to garments rubbing against them, and that your breasts are enlarged. Therefore, it is crucial to have a skilled surgeon do male chest reduction surgery.
Thus, one of the best treatments for gynecomastia is male breast reduction as it is very effective and has many advantages. By removing extra localized fat and skin, gynecomastia treatment in Manhattan reduces male breast enlargement and gives your chest a more masculine appearance.