The buttocks are a problematic area for most women as it tends to accumulate fat easily. Factors like hormones, pregnancy, aging, and slow metabolism are the main reasons why fat accumulates in the buttocks. Usually, even stringent diets and rigorous workouts don’t work to eliminate this fat. Buttocks liposuction in Manhattan can address this concern and achieve that trim, streamlined shape that most woman desire.
Benefits of Buttocks Liposuction
Though traditional liposuction can remove unwanted fat that is resistant to diet and exercise, the procedure is invasive and involves a long recovery time. Also, it can result in loose skin and there is an increased possibility of dimpling or sagging after the procedure specifically in older patients with reduced skin elasticity. Buttock liposuction in NYC, on the other hand, is performed using the minimally-invasive, FDA-approved Smartlipo Triplex workstation which uses laser energy to remove excess fat, tighten the skin, and reshape the area to provide attractive and natural-looking results. Other benefits of laser liposuction include –
- Performed under local anesthesia
- Short treatment time and downtime
- Encourages the production of collagen
- Superior skin tightening effects
- Quick and smooth recovery
- Less bleeding and bruising
- High definition body sculpting
Who is an Ideal Candidate for the Procedure?
Women planning to undergo laser liposuction on the buttocks need to fulfill the following criteria –
- Have an out of proportion buttock area
- Have firm, elastic skin and pockets of excess fat in the buttock area
- Have realistic expectations about the outcomes
- Be healthy with no serious medical conditions and psychologically stable
Buttocks liposuction is not recommended if you:
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Suffer any kind of infection in the area that needs to be treated
- Have severe liver or kidney disease, or dealing with heart failure
- Take blood-thinners (anti-coagulants)
What the Procedure Involves?
The advanced, FDA-approved Smartlipo Triplex workstation utilizes laser energy to dissolve the fat, which allows it to be suctioned off gently. The technique blends the power of three laser wavelengths -1064 nm, 1320 nm and 1440 nm – for effective fat reduction. By allowing the surgeon to precisely target the treatment site, this technology minimizes damage to surrounding tissues. The intelligent delivery systems of the device – ThermaGuide, SmartSense and ThermaView – are designed to regulate energy delivery and prevent risks of overtreatment.
The recovery period for the procedure varies based on individual considerations and the amount of fat removed. While some patients recover quickly within a week, others may take up to three months. Any follow-up appointments after surgery should not be missed as this is important for proper healing.
Women planning to undergo buttocks liposuction in Manhattan must choose a reliable AAAASF-accredited practice that offers the services of plastic surgeons who are skilled in the Smartlipo technique. An experienced Manhattan liposuction surgeon will evaluate patient goals and provide customized treatment to help them achieve the best outcomes.