The buttocks are a problem area for most women. Pregnancy, aging, hormonal imbalances, obesity and slow metabolism are main factors that cause fat to get accumulated in the area. Even strenuous diets and exercise do not work to address the concern. Buttocks liposuction in Manhattan provides the solution. Performed using the minimally-invasive FDA-approved Smartlipo Triplex workstation, the treatment involves using laser energy to remove excess fat, tighten the skin, and reshape the area to provide that trim and streamlined shape woman desire.
Though traditional liposuction surgery can remove stubborn fat, the procedure is invasive and requires long recovery time. Furthermore, it does not provide any skin tightening benefits, and there is an increased possibility of dimpling or sagging after the procedure (specifically in older patients with reduced skin elasticity). On the other hand, minimally-invasive laser liposuction in NYC removes unwanted fat and also tightens the skin effectively. The benefits of the procedure include:
- Performed under local anesthesia
- Reduced treatment time and downtime
- Quick and smooth recovery
- Minimal chances of complications
- Less bleeding and bruising
- Encourages the production of collagen
Ideal Candidate for Female Buttocks Liposuction
Women considering liposuction on the buttocks area need to make sure that they are good candidates for the procedure. Ideal candidates meet the following conditions –
- Have an out of proportion buttock area
- Are healthy, with no serious medical conditions and psychologically stable
- Have firm, elastic skin and pockets of excess fat in the buttock area
- Have realistic expectations about the outcome
Women are not considered good candidates for the buttocks liposuction if they are –
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Take blood-thinners (anti-coagulants)
- Have severe liver or kidney disease, or dealing with heart failure
- Have smoking habits
- Have kind of infection in the area that needs to be treated
The advanced FDA-approved Smartlipo Triplex workstation utilizes laser energy to dissolve the fat, which allows it to be suctioned off gently. The technique blends the power of three laser wavelengths -1064 nm, 1320 nm and 1440 nm – for effective fat reduction. By allowing the surgeon to precisely target the treatment site, this technology minimizes damage to the surrounding tissues. The intelligent delivery systems of the device – ThermaGuide, SmartSense and ThermaView – are designed to regulate energy delivery and prevent risks of overtreatment.
The best place to get buttocks liposuction in Manhattan is in an AAAASF-accredited that has plastic surgeons who are experienced and skilled in performing Smartlipo laser liposuction. An expert can use the capabilities of this laser-assisted technology to deliver attractive, natural looking outcomes.