Many women are unhappy with the way their neck and jawline look, and feel that excess fat in these areas – called a double chin – makes them look older or heavier than they actually are. A double chin can be difficult to get rid of even with diet and exercise. Chin liposuction best way to eliminate the excess fat and get a well-shaped jawline. Chin liposuction in Manhattan is a laser-assisted treatment performed using the Smartlipo Triplex workstation.
Causes of Sagging Jowls
- Natural aging process: Drooping jowls are linked to aging and there isn’t much one can do to stop it. Elastin and collagen, which are essential for maintaining your skin smooth, firm, and taut, start to disappear as you age. Loss of collagen and elastin causes the skin to give in to gravity, leading the lower cheek fat to slide downward and form jowls.
- Lifestyle: Your way of life may contribute to the ageing of your skin. If you spend a lot of time using a computer, how you sit and how you look at the screen may have an impact on how quickly your skin ages. Jowls develop when you are seated still and frequently gazing down. To stretch out those muscles, take regular breaks, elevate your computer screen, and try facial exercises. If you don’t protect your skin from the UV rays, you risk destroying the collagen and elastin, which will cause your skin to age more quickly. Smoking can also hasten the appearance of jowls because smoking releases chemicals that weaken collagen and elastin.
- Genetics: Some people are genetically predisposed to developing jowls.
- Weight: Gaining weight causes the skin on your face and other parts of your body to stretch and make room for the extra fat. If you lose a lot of weight, you might have some areas of loose skin and develop jowls.
Chin Liposuction using Smartlipo Triplex
Smartlipo Triplex uses laser energy to melt and remove excess fat from the chin and face. During the procedure, a small cannula with a laser fiber is inserted through a small incision in the skin and laser energy is delivered to target the excess fat. The heat melts the excess fat and makes it easier to remove. The fat cells are then suctioned out of the body using a cannula, similar to traditional liposuction. One of the main benefits of Smartlipo Triplex is that it causes far less swelling and bruising compared to traditional liposuction. It can also stimulate the production of collagen, which can improve the overall tone and texture of the skin. It also tightens skin to provide a sleek, well- shaped jawline.
After chin liposuction in Manhattan, your lower face’s features will be more clearly defined because the extra fat will be removed and the skin will be tightened.
Advantages of Chin Liposuction
- The quickest method to eliminate a double chin: A series of appointments spread out over several months are necessary for nonsurgical therapies like injections and cold therapy. In contrast, chin liposuction is a one-time procedure.
- This minimally invasive procedure needs only local anesthesia and usually takes less than an hour to finish.
- It provides striking and attractive results: Laser liposuction of the chin area is a safe and effective procedure. You’ll notice a difference in your chin’s appearance right after the treatment. Your lower face will have less extra fat, and the contours will look more defined. Any minor bruising and swelling will resolve quickly.
- Last results: Liposuction permanently eliminates excess fat. If you maintain your weight with a healthy lifestyle, your results will last for many years.
Chin liposuction in Manhattan is an excellent option for women who want to get rid sagging jowls and excess fat in the face and neck area.
Make sure you have the procedure performed by a Manhattan liposuction surgeon who is skilled in using Smartlipo technology.