Many women desire a slender waist, but find that even stringent diets and exercise cannot provide the desired results. Some women don’t have the time to maintain a rigorous fitness routine or diet plan, while others have a body type that prevent them from seeing good results. Liposuction is the ideal option when it comes to getting that trim, tight waistline you want. Waist liposuction in Manhattan removes stubborn fat deposits on the flanks, abdomen, thighs, and back.
Get that Hourglass Shape with Waist Liposuction in Manhattan
Book your appointment today @ 212-265-2724
What is Waist Liposuction and How is it Performed?
Traditional liposuction surgery can remove extra fat but it is painful and involves a lengthy recovery period. On the other hand, waist liposuction in Manhattan is a minimally-invasive procedure performed using the laser-assisted FDA approved Smartlipo Triplex device. It liquefies stubborn fat, making it easy to suction out without hurting the surrounding tissues.
This workstation uses three different laser wavelengths (1064 nm, 1320 nm, and 1440 nm) to melt the fat, coagulate tissue, and cause tissue retraction. It can be utilized in single or blended mode, allowing surgeons to better define the waist and get better results. It includes intelligent delivery systems that continuously monitor and control skin temperature and maintain safe treatment levels. This safe and efficient procedure removes undesirable fat quickly, painlessly, and safely, enabling you to achieve your aesthetic goals with minimal complications. The hips and abdomen can be treated simultaneously for a balanced overall outcome.
How to Prepare for Waist Liposuction
- Be open about your health: Be open and honest about your health with your surgeon. Inform your surgeon about any medical issues you have.
- Discuss your medications with your surgeon: If you need to stop taking any supplements or drugs before your surgery, your surgeon will let you know. Even though your doctor has prescribed them, medications that increase bleeding may have to be stopped before the procedure. Poor healing, heavy bleeding, and hypertension are a few potential problems. Before their surgery, patients are usually instructed to avoid aspirin, ibuprofen, NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines), vitamin E, some birth control pills, nutritional supplements, and herbal remedies.
- Stop smoking and vaping: Nicotine increases risk of bleeding, poor healing, and other serious issues. Smoking must be stopped at least one month before surgery. Additionally, you should avoid smoking for a month following the treatment.
- Stay at a stable weight: You must be at or close to the correct weight for your height to have waist liposuction. Your surgeon already knows you’re a good candidate if you’ve had a consultation. Therefore, you ought to refrain from losing or gaining any weight. It can affect your results, especially if you lose a lot of weight. Don’t go on a crash diet as your body will simply become weaker, and you’ll be more inclined to put on weight after surgery. This can affect the outcomes.
- Prepare for the procedure: When it comes to prepping for surgery, the days leading up to it are crucial. Have someone drive you to and from the plastic surgery facility. Ensure that your house is prepared for your recovery. Get help if needed, don’t exert yourself, and have some meals ready to warm. Ask a friend or family member to watch your kids or pets for a few days. Keep loose, comfortable clothes ready to wear during the recovery period.
If you are considering waist liposuction in Manhattan, choose an experienced surgeon. A skilled laser liposuction surgeon in Manhattan will provide customized treatment and help you achieve attractive results.
Our liposuction surgeons in Manhattan are experts in using Smartlipo technology to provide a wide variety of body contouring procedures.
Call 212-265-2724 to discuss your goals!