For most people, having a double chin is a distressing issue because it implies weight increase or ageing in addition to affecting one’s overall physical appearance. Excess fat and loose skin under the chin and on the neck area are especially bothersome. Any diet or fitness program won’t help to get rid of double chin. An effective method to remove double chin completely is double chin liposuction in Manhattan, at a select plastic surgery practice. You can achieve a well-defined, more sculpted jawline and neck as well as a youthful-looking facial profile through this minimally invasive surgery using modern laser technology called Smartlipo Triplex. The procedure can also tighten your skin, which improves the treatment outcome and your overall facial appearance.
Within a week of treatment, the effects of chin liposuction can be seen, though the precise period will depend on the patient. Most patients notice that once the swelling and bruising subside following their operation, their chin and neck begin to seem younger and more sculpted. Expert surgeons also claim that if the liquefied fat is suctioned out, improvements would be noticeable in a few weeks. Recovery could take longer if the fat is left behind. Therefore, ensure that a plastic surgeon with adequate experience performs your treatment.
Reclaim Your Jawline and Confidence with Double Chin Liposuction!
How Soon Will You See Results from Double Chin Lipo?
Usually, it takes one to three months for double chin liposuction effects to become evident. You won’t witness the full effects of your treatment immediately because your skin requires some time to get used to your new submental contours, but you can count on feeling thinner thereafter. Through the use of a tiny cannula, the fat cells in your submental region are suctioned out of your body, leaving your chin with 80% less fat cells after the procedure.
Tips to Recover Quickly from Double Chin Liposuction
- Hydration: During your healing phase, hydration is crucial. During your recuperation phase, it is advised to consume about a gallon of hydrating liquids every day, although precise fluid needs depend on your gender, weight, degree of exercise, and diet. Due to potassium’s diuretic properties, a diet high in potassium will result in a greater daily fluid demand. On the other hand, if you eat more sodium in your diet, your body will retain more water. You might want to set alarms on your phone to remind you to drink water throughout the day, which amounts to about a gallon every day. For instance, if you haven’t had enough liquids before the alarm goes off, you might want to set a dozen alarms and drink roughly 10 ounces of water or tea. You should also be aware that consuming foods high in water content will contribute to meeting your daily hydration requirements.
- Moisturization: If you consume enough hydrating fluid then your skin will be fairly well hydrated. But don’t forget to moisturize your skin once or twice a day as well. Your skin type will determine how frequently you should moisturize. But since moisturizing helps to lock in moisture, it is advisable to do so after a cold bath or shower. After taking a shower, pat yourself fairly dry with a soft towel to seal in moisture. When your skin is still damp, moisturizers work best at locking in moisture. Additionally, if you prefer a warm shower to a cold one, do so, but remember to lower the heat when you are finished. Since they increase circulation in the deepest layers of your skin, where collagen and elastin creation take place, cold showers are excellent for elastin growth.
- Nutrition: For your final results to show as soon as possible, proper diet during your recuperation phase is also crucial. Make sure to consume lots of bioavailable protein in particular. After your treatment, if you don’t feel like eating much, it is best to consume some Greek or Icelandic yoghurt because it has significantly more protein than regular yoghurt and won’t fill up your stomach too much. Think about incorporating spinach or kale along with the fruits that give your smoothies the desired flavor profile if you want to get the most nutrition out of them. Both kale and spinach are rich in protein, fiber, and vitamin C, all of which are necessary for producing a lot of elastin.
How to Maintain the Results of the Procedure for a Longer Period
- Daily walk: Every day moderate-intensity walking will significantly aid in your ability to keep your weight under control after your treatment. If you are satisfied with your weight, you should aim for 2.5 hours of moderately-paced walking per week. Aim for twice as much moderate activity each week if you feel like you have a little weight to shed. For exercise, you don’t have to walk for 21 minutes every day. It is still an excellent idea because walking temporarily speeds up your metabolism. Moreover, evidence suggests that walking at a moderate pace temporarily reduces appetite. Therefore, by committing to a diet, you can benefit from a reduced appetite and increased metabolism from short walks.
- Weight lifting: Another good strategy to keep your body’s level of fat throughout your entire life is to do weights. To be clear, it’s crucial to avoid gaining too much fat when we suggest you should maintain your weight after surgery. There is nothing wrong with gaining water weight or muscle mass after eating a meal high in carbohydrates. Be aware that there are a few reasons why lifting weights is a great way to maintain your weight. A good weightlifting session, first and foremost, causes excessive post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). In other words, your body burns a lot of oxygen and calories to remove lactic acid from your body, heal your muscles, and replenish your adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and creatine levels. This might begin an hour after your workout and last for 72 hours, depending on how intense it was.
- Drinking water before eating: To assist you to maintain your weight after your treatment, one of the easiest things you can do is to drink eight ounces of water 30 minutes before each meal. Drinking prior to a meal makes you feel fuller without adding to your daily calorie limit, according to research. As a result, you have more room throughout the day for calorie-dense foods. Several studies show that having soup before the main dish lowers the average number of calories taken. But if you’re going to have soup before dinner, make sure it has broth rather than cream as the base. Soups with a broth basis are far more hydrating and have fewer calories. Staying hydrated will also help you feel full and keep your metabolism running smoothly after surgery.
Say Goodbye to that Double Chin and get a Defined Jawline with our Laser Liposuction Treatment.
For details, send an email to email@example.com
After the double chin liposuction, it will take around one to three months to see a clear result. However, make sure that maintain the health of your skin with a proper diet and a good life style. So, if you are considering double chin liposuction in Manhattan, make sure to follow the above-mentioned tips to retain the results of the surgery for a longer period.