According to a recent market report, the global liposuction devices market is expected to register a CAGR of 9.5 percent during the period 2018-2026.
Plastic surgeons perform body liposuction in New York City using a wide variety of devices, with laser-assisted Smartlipo being one of the most popular options. According to a Data Bridge Market Research report, the global liposuction devices market is expected to grow from its initial estimated value of USD 8.5 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 17.5 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 9.5%.
More and more men and women are opting to have liposuction to get rid of fat that is resistant to diet and exercise and achieve a trimmer, well-shaped body. There are many factors driving the demand for liposuction:
- Increasing aesthetics consciousness
- rising lifestyle diseases related to obesity
- Growing technological advancement in liposuction devices, which allow the removal of a large number of fat cells with less blood loss, risk, discomfort and shorter recovery periods.
Today, plastic surgeons use a variety of non-invasive and minimally-invasive devices to provide body contouring solutions with minimal surgical trauma, downtime, cost, safety and efficacy. For instance, laser liposuction in NYC is a safe and efficient way to get rid of stubborn fat deposits in areas such as the abdomen, breasts, buttocks, love handles, hips, knees, thighs, arms, face, neck, and chin. The procedure involves using the small cannula of the Smartlipo Triplex device to deliver laser energy to liquefy the fat, which allows it to be easily removed. Ideal candidates for the treatment are those who are close to their normal weight and have good skin elasticity.
The report segments the global liposuction devices market as follows:
- Product type: Portable liposuction surgery devices and Standalone liposuction surgery devices.
- Technology: suction-assisted liposuction, power-assisted liposuction, water jet assisted liposuction devices, twin cannula-assisted liposuction, radio frequency assisted liposuction devices, tumescent liposuction, aspirator devices, laser assisted liposuction devices and ultrasound assisted liposuction device
- End-Users: Hospitals, Ambulatory centers and Cosmetics surgical centers
The key market players operating in the Liposuction Devices Market Analysis Report are identified as Alma Lasers, Ambicare, Bruker, Cutera, Cynosure Inc., Erchonia, Genesis Biosystems Inc., AMD Global Telemedicine Inc., INMODE, Bausch Health Companies Inc., ALLERGAN, Wells Johnson, Carl Zeiss AG, Sciton Inc., Solta Medical, Olympus Corporation, Art Plastic Surgery, hcbeautytech Co., Ltd, BTL Group of Companies, Ellipse A/S, among others. The report also provides the market shares of liposuction devices market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
The report notes that global liposuction devices market is highly fragmented and that the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market.
The Data Bridge Market Research report identifies two important developments that took place in April 2019 that will support the growth of the liposuction device market:
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the official medical journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons(ASPS) published a study titled “Emerging Liposuction Technique Produces Abdominal ‘Six–Pack”, according to which abdominal etching can help in creating the classic “six-pack abs” physique in men or three-vertical-line abdomen in women. This hi-def liposuction technique precisely targets “certain resistant areas of fat” to provide greater definition of the abdominal muscles.
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery also published a study which reported that tummy tuck” surgery (abdominoplasty) can be safely performed in obese patients, with no increase in complications compared to non-obese patients.
Both hi-def liposuction and tummy tuck surgery can be performed using the Smartlipo Triplex device. With less pain and less downtime than conventional liposuction, laser liposuction in an AAASF-accredited NYC facility is an ideal option for healthy men and women looking to achieve a trimmer, sculpted look.