Stubborn upper arm fat is a common aesthetic concern among both men and women. Liposuction on arms in Manhattan is a perfect option to get rid of this unwanted fat and achieve slimmer, toned upper arms. Performed using the Smartlipo Triplex workstation, the procedure needs only local anesthesia. The procedure improves arm contour with minimal pain and downtime.
For smooth recovery and optimal results after the procedure, it is important to follow your surgeon’s post-operative care instructions.
Post-operative care tips for arm liposuction Manhattan NYC:
- Take good rest
- Eat healthy and stay hydrated
- Follow the surgeon’s to manage pain and discomfort
- Do not take aspirin unless prescribed by the surgeon
- Stop smoking and alcohol consumption as it can delay healing
- Use cold compresses during the first 24-48 hours in the treatment area
- Do not bend, lift or strain the treated area until the healing is complete
- Wear a compression garment as instructed to reduce swelling
- Keep the incisions clean and inspect for any signs of infection
- Keep the dressing in the incision area smooth
- Regular massage during the recovery phase may help speed up the recovery
- Walk light soon after the procedure to reduce swelling and avoid chances of blood clots
- Avoid strenuous exercise and activities for 3-4 weeks
- Avoid exposing the scars to the sun for at least 12 months
- Do not drive until you have stopped taking pain medications
- Keep your follow-up appointments to ensure faster recovery
Smartlipo laser liposuction is a safe and effective way to get rid of excess fat and sagging skin from upper arms and achieve slimmer, attractive, shapely arms. Smartlipo technology delivers the optimal levels of laser energy, allowing for better fat removal and enhanced tissue tightening. Unlike conventional liposuction, this procedure is minimally-invasive and recovery is faster than for conventional liposuction surgery. As only local anesthesia is required, laser liposuction can be performed on an outpatient basis. Patients can return to work within a few days after the procedure.
However, results may vary from patient to patient and you should have realistic expectations about the outcome. Also, as weight gain can affect the results, sticking to a healthy lifestyle after the procedure is crucial.
If you are considering liposuction on arms in Manhattan, find an AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery facility that has surgeons who are experts in using Smartlipo platform to perform the procedure.