In the present day world, looking beautiful and attractive has become easier. We are fortunate to live in a time when technology offers a number of options to improve our appearance. Many people undergo plastic surgery to enhance their physical appearance and also their self-esteem. Plastic surgery is a miracle in itself that helps reduce excess body fat and contours the body well.However, many men and women who wish to improve their appearance, step back from the idea of cosmetic surgery because of the huge medical bills that may be involved. Expensive procedures are worthwhile undoubtedly, because they ensure excellent aesthetic results. However, some of you may be looking for procedures that are less expensive but effectual. There are many aesthetic procedures available, some minimally invasive and some non-invasive that may help achieve similar results just as that of a more involved surgery. To find out what options are available, you need to talk to an experienced plastic surgeon, be candid about what you want and listen to the recommendations offered.
Minimally Invasive Options with Good Results
- Minimally invasive aesthetic surgery options are characterized by features such as less pain, less scarring, speedy recovery and reduced healthcare costs.
- The procedure is performed through tiny incisions rather than a large incision. New technologies such as laser liposuction have replaced traditional options and ensure minimal invasiveness and short recovery time.
- With these new tools and techniques, face lifts, eye lifts and such other procedures have become much more affordable and accessible to a wider group of patients.
- Moreover, most cosmetic procedures can now be performed on an outpatient basis under local anaesthesia.
- Most patients get back to their normal activities within 2 weeks following the surgery.
Here are some procedures that are within reach for those who are on a budget.
For the Face
Facelift isn’t the only method for enhancing your facial appearance and reducing the signs of aging. An alternative for facelift is the use of Botulinium toxin type A or Botox which is very effective. This effect of this injection will last only for a few months but this procedure is less expensive than surgery or facial implants. Dermal fillers are also lower in cost and help in filling in lines and folds, and contouring the face by makingthe cheeks rounder, filling up the circles under the eyes and adding more volume to thin lips. These injections help in making subtle improvements that can last up to six months or over a year.
For the Hair
Facial hair or hair on the body is a major concern for many people. People spend a lot of money on waxing and other hair removal techniques. A permanent solution for this concern is laser hair removal.
- This is a minimally invasive procedure, which is very effective at a lower cost.
- You benefit from smoother-looking and silkier skin.
- Larger areas can be effectively treated with no downtime and minimal discomfort.
- Most patients have permanent hair loss after approximately 3 to 8 sessions.
The length, color and coarseness of body hair are affected by factors such as ethnicity, age, body area, hormone levels and medication. This in turn has an impact on the results achieved for any cosmetic laser treatment.
The procedures mentioned above are less expensive cosmetic treatment options that will enhance your appearance and also boost your self- confidence. During your initial consultation with your chosen plastic surgeon, you will have to undergo a detailed history, physical exam and a detailed analysis of the particular area of concern. The surgeon will also discuss all the pros and cons of the procedure before going ahead with it. Make sure that you go to an experienced surgeon to avoid any complication and also enjoy good results.