Though every season is good for plastic surgery, fall is considered an ideal time to get a liposuction treatment. Laser liposuction in New York removes stubborn, unwanted fat pockets and can provide you with a slimmer, well-shaped body. With short downtime and fast recovery, getting laser liposuction now can help you shape up in time for the Thanksgiving celebrations. This is also the ideal time to gift plastic surgery to a loved one.
Performed using the FDA-approved Smartlipo Triplex™ platform, the procedure removes unwanted localized pockets of fat that do not respond to diet and exercise. Smartlipo laser liposuction in Manhattan can treat small and large areas, fibrous areas, and areas that need secondary liposuction.
3 Reasons to get Liposuction in Fall Season
Enough time for recovery
- You can stay indoors most of the time
- Easily cover up swelling and bruising in heavy clothing
Avoid sun exposure
- Excessive sun exposure can harm the skin during the healing stage
- In the fall, the sun is not as intense as in other months
Look your best at Thanksgiving
- Laser liposuction typically needs only 2 weeks of downtime
- Get the treatment now and get in shape for Thanksgiving
For optimal results, make sure to choose a plastic surgeon who is trained and experienced in performing laser liposuction.