A popular body contouring procedure, Vaser liposuction is excellent for people who have unwanted fat in the abdomen, flanks, arms and thighs. If you find that even rigorous workouts and diets cannot help you achieve that sculpted body you want, Vaser lipo can provide the solution. VaserLipo in Manhattan is an ideal option for men seeking to achieve well defined abs or a six-pack appearance and women who want a trim, streamlined physique.
Are you ready to look toned and chiseled with Vaserlipo?
Call us today at 212-265-2724
How is VaserLipo Performed?
VaserLipo is a minimally invasive procedure that uses ultrasound energy to break up stubborn excess fat and tighten the skin. For both men and women who want well-defined abs or a sleek athletic appearance, VaserLipo is the best option. The treatment not only gets rid of extra fat but provides superior skin tightening effects. The procedure begins with the plastic surgeon administering local anesthesia and injecting a saline solution into the area to be treated. This will cause the tissue to expand and make it easier to remove the fat cells. Ultrasound energy pulses cause the tiny VASER probe to vibrate and break up the fatty tissue. The VaserLipo cannula is used to extract the liquefied fat and fluid.
Key Considerations for Ideal Candidates
- Weight: Ideally, you should be within 30% of your ideal weight. Since liposuction can remove only a certain amount of fat, try to lose the excess weight before the procedure if you are overweight.
- Optimal health: It is important that you are in good If you are not, you should inform your surgeon. It may be best to delay the procedure until you feel better. Your surgeon will assess you thoroughly to make sure that any previous illnesses or conditions won’t interfere with your ability to recover properly.
- Muscle tone: Although it’s not required, it’s frequently recommended that patients have good muscle tone or are working to improve their muscle tone before the procedure. This can provide an even better outcome.
- Skin issues: Your skin should be in excellent condition. Having good skin elasticity is important to achieve the best results.
- Smoking: Nonsmokers make the finest surgical patients. Nicotine restricts blood flow, which significantly lengthens the time it takes to recover and increases risk of contracting an infection or other complications. If you smoke, it is best for you to quit before surgery, or at stop for a few weeks leading up to the surgery and after that.
- Realistic: A good candidate for Vaser liposuction will have realistic expectations. Your surgeon will work with you to ensure that you are aware of what to anticipate throughout the procedure, during the recovery period, and for your final results as well.
VaserLipo is unique for a number of reasons. It is considered more precise than other liposuction options. VASER liposuction successfully liquefies the fat deposits for easy removal with minimal damage to the surrounding tissues. Since the fat dissolves before it is eliminated, it provides a smoother, more toned look. Vaser also tightens the skin and minimizes the look of cellulite.
Get that Sculpted Look with VaserLipo in Manhattan
Our NYC plastic surgeons are experts in using advanced liposuction technologies to contour the body quickly and efficiently.
Book your appointment today: call 212-265-2724
The results of VASER liposuction can last a lifetime if you follow a healthy diet and exercise regimen. The good news is that the fat removed will not return, and if you maintain a healthy weight after liposuction, you can retain your results. So, if you’re considering Vaserlipo in Manhattan, make sure you consult an expert. An experienced and skilled plastic surgeon in Manhattan can use the capabilities of this advanced liposuction technology to provide superior body contouring results.
|Read more: Seven Frequently Asked Questions about Vaser Liposuction|