A double chin is a common aesthetic concern seen in both men and women. Weight gain, aging heredity, weight gain and lifestyle factors cause fat to accumulate under the chin, resulting in flaccidity. Leading plastic surgery practice provide laser liposuction on chin to resolve this stubborn fat. Chin liposuction in Manhattan is a minimally invasive procedure that can eliminate unwanted fat under the chin with none to minimal pain and little downtime. The procedure firms the jaw line, improves the appearance of neck and rejuvenates your face.
Liposuction is an ideal option for patients who have specific areas of localized unwanted fat deposits that do not respond to even strenuous diet and exercises. Traditional chin liposuction surgery requires long incisions under the ears, in the chin, and in some cases, even in the mouth and may require general anesthesia. Today, patients can have minimally-invasive laser liposuction to remove excess fat in the neck. Laser lipo performed using the Smartlipo Triplex workstation is far less traumatic than the conventional procedure, but can provide excellent chin contouring results. Additionally, while chin liposuction surgery cannot address loose, sagging skin, Smartlipo has superior skin tightening properties. Importantly, this laser-assisted technology is especially suitable to treat delicate areas like the chin. Let’s see why.
The FDA-approved Smartlipo Triplex workstation is specially designed for safe and effective fat removal. It comes with three powerful laser wavelengths – 1064nm, 1320nm and 1440nm – that work together to remove excess fat, tighen the skin, and restore the natural shape of the chin. Tiny incisions are made in the skin to insert the small cannula of the device. Laser energy is delivered to precisely target, dislodge, and melt the excess fat, which allows it to be easily suctioned off. The device’s intelligent delivery systems – SmartSense™, ThermaGuide™ and ThermaView™, ensure controlled energy delivery and prevent overtreatment. As it does not generate too much heat, Smartlipo laser liposuction is a great option for the chin.
The key benefits of laser-assisted chin liposuction are:
- Minimally invasive procedure: Only tiny incisions are required which minimizes scarring.
- Performed under local anesthesia: Laser liposuction is performed under local anesthesia as an outpatient procedure.
- Safe: The small cannula of Smartlipo allows the surgeon to target the fat safely and precisely and the delivery systems prevent overheating.
- Reduced surgical trauma: Laser liposuction does not break or tear the fat – it simply melts it.
- Skin tightening: The laser energy tightens the skin to result in a sculpted, smooth jaw line and shapely neck
- Minimal pain, bleeding and discomfort:
- Quick recovery: Since bleeding and bruising is minimal, pain and swelling is minimal, making the postoperative period much smoother.
If you do not have too much fat to remove, then Smartlipo laser liposuction is the best option for chin sculpting. If you are considering double chin laser liposuction in NYC, choose an AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery practice that provides the service of experienced plastic surgeons in this procedure. The surgeon’s skill and the experience with Smartlipo Triplex technology can make a big difference to the outcome.