Liposuction could be a very effective procedure if you want to achieve your ideal appearance. This well-liked, minimally invasive technique is utilized to remove stubborn fat from the stomach region and provide a sculpted belly. Although traditional liposuction can contour the body in many ways, it cannot tighten the skin. This is a crucial component of body contouring because without proper thought and preparation, a person’s skin could appear loose and saggy after having liposuction. However, stomach liposuction in Manhattan, NYC provided using the innovative Smartlipo Triplex laser liposuction device, also ensures skin tightening.
Smartlipo Triplex – a Game Changer in Laser Liposuction
- Reliable, controlled delivery of laser energy
- Less bleeding and bruising compared to traditional lipo
- Reduced procedure time and patient downtime
- Effective tissue retraction and skin tightening for a better outcome
- Outstanding body sculpting results
Interested in talking to our experts?
Is Stomach Liposuction Responsible for Loose Skin?
It makes sense that liposuction can cause the skin to appear saggy after the procedure, but sagging skin is not a side effect of liposuction. Liposuction reduces the volume under the skin by removing extra fatty tissue. Nevertheless, when this is done, skin with poor elasticity does not retract and bounce back as one would expect. Yet, tissue laxity is not a fat issue, rather, it is a chemical balance issue.
Chemicals are used to smooth, firm, and plump the skin and superficial tissue. They include hyaluronic acid, collagen, and elastin. The cells that produce these essential nutrients become dormant at age 20. This is the reason why we start to develop lines, wrinkles, jowls, and other issues in our 30s or 40s. The skin may not recover after liposuction for another reason, if it has been overstretched. With a considerable loss of weight, loose and saggy skin can be a big issue.
- If you have healthy skin elasticity, you can expect smooth results from your lipo procedure
- Factors that affect the elasticity of the skin are age, sun damage, genetics, rapid weight loss or weight gain, dehydration, and a poor diet
Get Rid of Fat and Tighten Your Skin with Smartlipo Triplex
Today, with advancements in modern technology, any area of the body can now get liposuction utilizing the Smartlipo Triplex device, which helps to eliminate fat deposits while also tightening the skin for a beautifully sculpted appearance. The treatment is performed as an outpatient procedure under local anesthetic by qualified plastic surgeons. The abdomen can be safely and successfully contoured with stomach liposuction with Smartlipo, which uses three potent laser wavelengths (1440 nm, 1320 nm, and 1064 nm). SmartSenseTM, ThermaViewTM, and ThermaGuideTM, three distinct intelligent delivery systems, distribute the laser energy in the proper proportion to achieve the desired body sculpting and optimum skin tightening. This system also ensures that the blood vessels coagulate to reduce bleeding, which is another benefit.
When compared to traditional liposuction, the recovery time after laser liposuction is significantly shorter. The majority of patients return to their regular activities in 24 to 48 hours. Mild inflammation following the operation is typical. Follow the surgeon’s instructions precisely to hasten the healing process and achieve the best results. For the first three weeks following surgery, as well as for another three weeks at night, you could be required to wear a compression garment constantly. Your skin will continue to tighten for around 6 months after your liposuction procedure.
Other Tips to Tighten Skin after Liposuction
Even though laser liposuction in NYC helps to remove fat and also tighten the skin, it is always best to follow these tips to keep the skin tight and also retain the results of the treatment for a longer period of time.
- Get a soothing massage: Muscles and skin can benefit greatly from massage. You will profit from it considerably more if you recently had liposuction. The skin is thoroughly rejuvenated and the blood circulation is improved by a good massage. The massage motions keep the skin from drooping and give it a long-lasting radiance.
- Exercise: You will need to work out frequently to maintain your physique after liposuction. Your skin will become firmer if you do some easy cardio for 45 minutes each day, such as walking, jogging, treadmill running, or Zumba. Also, regular activity will make it easier for the nutrients to get to your skin.
- Weight training: If you exercise to tone your muscles, your skin-tightening efforts will provide effects more quickly. The skin’s suppleness will be recovered. Lift weights three or more times each week and choose weightlifting workouts that concentrate on the particular body parts where you wish to tighten the skin. For instance, lunges and squats help tighten the skin on the arms while tricep dips and bicep curls help tighten the skin on the hips, buttocks, and thighs.
- Stay hydrated: Your skin will stay moisturized and become tauter and more vivid if you drink enough water. Experts advise drinking 64 ounces or more of water each day. Also, it will keep the skin healthy and aid in the removal of pollutants from the body.
For a safe procedure and the best results, choose to undergo stomach liposuction in Manhattan, NYC with skilled liposuction specialists. A plastic surgery facility with AAAASF accreditation provides the service of plastic surgeons who will offer personalized attention and follow-up appointments to track and support you as you recover.
Read more: Stomach Liposuction – Things to Know