Liposuction is a popular cosmetic surgical procedure that removes unwanted fat from various areas and improve body contour. Just as it can be performed on the arms, abdomen, hips, and thighs, liposuction is also a great option to reduce overly large breasts.
Breast liposuction in NYC is a minimally invasive, laser-assisted performed using the Smartlipo Triplex workstation. Laser liposuction is a safe and effective approach to remove excessive fat and help women achieve breasts that are more proportionate to their body.
Why get Breast Liposuction
Breast liposuction is an ideal option for women experiencing cosmetic issues and physical discomfort caused by excessively large breasts.
Heavy breasts limit a woman’s clothing choices and interfere with certain activities, including exercise. The condition can cause strain and discomfort in the back, neck, and shoulders, breathing difficulties, poor posture and headaches. Large breasts can also lead to rashes on the chest, and cause numbness and tingling in the upper body.
Breast liposuction resolves sagging and helps retain the natural shape and appearance of the bustline. Studies report that women who have breast reduction surgery feel a boost in their self-esteem, body image and physical health.
Benefits of breast liposuction with Smartlipo Triplex
Unlike conventional liposuction surgery, laser-assisted Smartlipo Triplex in NYC is a minimally-invasive procedure that needs only local anesthesia. It removes fat that does not respond to exercise or diet plans and also tightens the skin.
The benefits of breast liposuction using the Smartlipo device are as follows:
- Minimally-invasive outpatient procedure
- Minimal pain and discomfort
- Minimal bruising and scarring
- Can be performed under local anesthesia
- Short downtime and speedy recovery
To be a good candidate for Breast liposuction in NYC, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Be over 21
- Have a significant amount of fat tissue in the breast that needs to be addressed
- Be healthy
- Have fully developed breasts
- Have good skin with better elasticity
- Have realistic expectations
Breast liposuction aftercare
- Do not shower for the first 48 hours after the procedure
- Do not engage in any strenuous physical activities for a minimum 6 weeks
- Follow your surgeon’s instructions on diet and medications
- Wear loose, comfortable clothes
Be alert about the possible changes that happen to appear on your body. For example, some patients might lose nipple sensation. But this side effect is only temporary. Likewise, the procedure will not affect your ability to breast feed as there is minimal interference with areola.